Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Dragoon

2 posters

Go down

The Silver Dragoon Empty The Silver Dragoon

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Well, we have a board about this now? Funny, I was actually going to ask about this very topic...

Anyways, yes, I do have another quest series to do, and it's about my mascot and avatar, and my username here, the Silver Dragoon!

Ian Highwind, otherwise known as the Silver Dragoon, is an former knight turned adventurer, so named for his silver dragoon armor. He travels with a group of friends as a member of the Adventurer's Guild to solve problems that various towns have (such as taking down a monster in the mythril mines, stopping a thieves' guild, etc.) In the original story he was in, he joined an anti-imperial group known as the Doma Heroes, where he wasn't the main character (but still important to the plot)

Naturally, Kain with be playing the lead role. The default look most of the time, unless he's not in his armor (which would likely be represented by Bartz's FFV Player Icon). He has a rival who will likely be played by Dark Kain.
Philip the Sage is Hero's best friend and main companion... and I don't know who will play him yet. I've considered Kefka, the Emperor, Kuja, and a magic-only Onion Knight.
Sarisa the Black Belt and former gladiator (and Ian's girlfriend) will be played by either Tifa or Prishe (not sure which one would work better)
Tani the Time Mage/Dancer... I'm not sure yet either. I was thinking Aerith, actually (since she's mainly a supporter anyways). Maybe the fistfighter who Sarisa doesn't choose (she's, erm, 'gifted' like Tifa, and tends to wear sexy clothing due to being a dancer, both of whom have a costume that fits)
Andrew the Fighter who is a mercenary who knows Ian from when he was a knight... is Fighter of Light, obviously (he was based off the classic Warrior look, only with black hair)
James the Machinist will be played by Laguna, if I decide to have him appear.
Hero the Magic Knight (and the main character of the original story) will either be WoL or Cecil. His sister, Cecilia, will probably be Yuna (or maybe Aerith if Tani isn't her)

Perhaps some of the other characters will also appear (there are a LOT; I started the ideas for this 6 years ago), but that's what I have right now. Likely, the main antagonist for SD will be played by Golbez (I actually don't know what his name should be Razz)

And yes, Gilgamesh will appear at some point, he did have a cameo role in the original as well
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

The Silver Dragoon Empty Re: The Silver Dragoon

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 pm

...Sounds interesting.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Okay, now that's I've figured out a bit of the cast, I'll write it down here for a reminder:

Heroes:
Ian Highwind, The Silver Dragoon - Kain (1P, 3P when not in armor)
Philip 'Phil' Thaumsmith - Kefka (3P)
Taniella 'Tani' Stellaporta - Prishe (3P)
Sarisa - Tifa (2P)
Andrew McSwordsman - WoL (3P)
Hero Generica - Cecil (DLC1)
Cecilia Generica - Aerith (2P)
Julian Versattle - Firion (2P)
James Tinker - Laguna (1P)
???? - Garland (3P) - The identity of this character is a secret!

Antagonists:
??? - Golbez (2P) - Same deal here.
Calvin Darkfire - Kain (2P)
Vyce - Vaan (3P)
Emperor - Emperor (Geez, who would've thought...)
The Dark Knight Brothers - Squall and Sephy (both of these characters change outfits at some point; hopefully I will get KH Squall, as that would be best for the younger brother)
Gabranth (1P), Jecht (2P), and Ultimecia (3P) are also antagonists

NPCs (with their player icons):
Cid Melryan - Cid (FFIV)

And GILGAMESH (3P) as GILGAMESH, of course Razz

That's not the full cast, but I haven't decided on who will fight, and who will just be NPCs. Most generic fights will be done with random characters, while generic soldiers, allies or antagonists, would be done with soldier-type characters (e.g. Laguna 2P, Lightning 3P, Cloud 3P).

I also want to give a sense of time passing and characters growing stronger, so there will be level progression throughout the series. The first quest takes place when our hero is still a knight, and explains why he chose to become an adventurer. Unlike Ortus a Cado, most of the individual quests will be smaller on scale (like one will be just the heroes traversing a dungeon), so the cutscene limitations won't affect it as badly.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum