Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The overall...challenge.

4 posters

Go down

The overall...challenge. Empty The overall...challenge.

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 am

Well if this is a quest there is going to have to be a challenge.
Mostly I'm talking about the battles against Chip before everyone dies. The battles in hell
And the FINAL BOSS against Chip.

...Some are going have to be hard.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The overall...challenge. Empty Re: The overall...challenge.

Post  DarkRPGMaster Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 am

Final Boss fights for each odyssey should be pretty tough. Not easy enough to where you can beat them at level 20, but not hard enough to where you have to be level 40+

Hell and the final battles against Chip...put his AI on the higher levels. Final battle against Chip, MAXIMUM POWA!
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 pm

The difficulty in my DO's are variable. I've went over the first three battles, but I'll go ahead and mention a few other notes here as well. It is important to note that I don't know the details about the Quest Maker. I'm also going to assume that you can, in fact, change the enemies costumes, though I'm going off of the screenshot a while back of AC Tifa vs AC Cloud...

Fourth: I don't know yet.
Fifth: Difficult.

~~DO 2~~

Notes:
-In the first DO, Jeryl has been at an equipment disadvantage. Throughout EVERY fight. In this one, that has been rectified.
-On the flip side, the decay is taking hold, and my level is decreasing in each fight. To compensate, my first battle I will be high leveled, and I keep going down in level, while my enemies increase in level. (I'm probably going to be going off of the assumption that you can...) If not possible, then my health keeps getting cut the longer things go on.
-This Destiny Odyssey, with the exception of one battle, is more difficult than the last.

Sixth battle is going to be fairly difficult. A bit harder than the typical battle of the last DO.
Seventh Battle....not so much.
Eighth Battle: Difficulty spike.
Ninth Battle: Somewhat easier than the eighth. Not by much, but easier.
Tenth: More than likely, harder than any other battle in my story. ANY other battle.

Unsure of my SI at this point.
Chip: Depending on your playstyle, either heaven or hell.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:13 am

Yeah, I want to make Hero's DO a steady progression in challenge.

In the first battle, despite having his HP cut, he would be otherwise much stronger than Dragmire is, and thus is one of the easier fights in the story. The second and third battles are more or less average, while the fourth is a less extreme example of battle 1. Battle 5 would be the toughest fight yet. Battle 6 may actually be a step down in challenge, with 7 being equal or higher than 5. 8 would be a bit forgiving simply because of the sudden change in character, 9 gives Kitmeng & Dragmire an edge over Hero & Jeryl, and 10 is the hardest fight with a distinct advantage given to Dragmire.

... and I DO hope that you can change enemy costumes in Quest Mode. So far, it seems that Quick Battle doesn't let you do it, unless it's unlockable or something is being overlooked, but Quest Mode, IIRC, allows you to set everything for both sides, so it SHOULD let us do it... otherwise, we'd have a problem on our hands.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum