Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Quite Amazing

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's Quite Amazing Empty It's Quite Amazing

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 pm

How Heartless people can be

"OMG I WONDER IF MY GAME IS DELAYED CAUSE OF THE EARTHQUAKE?!?!!?"

Hmmm Well I hate to break it to you quoted text but people are dying.
and it sucks
suck it up

Sorry just ranting and stuff
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's Quite Amazing Empty Re: It's Quite Amazing

Post  DEKMStephens Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Nothing new

But it is more stupid the number of rumors that go:

<Insert high ranking member of Video game company here> has died!!!

Yeah, people are saying this for almost everyone possible
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Indeed.
Just tickin me off and I had to share

In a more lighthearted news my cat is mean.

She caught a grasshopper in my basement brought it up to the living room, spit it out, watched it run, ate it, spit it out but missing half of it's body, watched it run and pawed at it, then ate it for good.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm not caring about games, or shows, or comics.
But I do care about the people who make them.
Those people meant alot to me and made me who I am today.

If it weren't for Ken Akamatsu, I wouldn't be into anime, I wouldn't have the drawing talent I have today, and I wouldn't want to be a graphic novel author when I grow up.

If it weren't for designers in the gaming industry like Nomura, I wouldn't be in college for animation right now, and be well on my way to make something out of my previous failing grades in life.

If it weren't for Nobou Uematsu, I wouldn't have gotten into playing the piano, and wouldn't have the music skills I have today, and I probably would have never touched a piano. (I think he's in the US right now for Distant Worlds, but my prayers go out to his family.)

The other night I heard a rumor that the creator of Pokemon was dead. It wasn't true, but before I found out it was just rumors, I was devastated. This man changed my life and essentially made my childhood, and to think he might be dead, was really saddening to me.

So no, it's not about the game.
Ken could never draw another page again, Nomura could never design another character again, and Nobou could never play a note, and I could care less.
But just knowing that the people who changed my life, my heroes, are okay, then that is all I need.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:59 pm

i personally feel horrible about the people in those citites. the anime companies and gaming companies are far inland enough so that they didnt get hit that much, but the people that were in those citites. has anyone seen pics of them? i saw them before i went to work and im tinking: "wow, im sitting here playing psp before work wishing I didnt have to work today while people in japan are homeless and on the brink of death. I shouldnt be acting this way while others are suffering."

Yeah, it would suck if companies like SE and anime companies were hit, but they could rebuild themselves. They have other companies and more money. The countless people who died cant. The various families are stuck and have no way of fixing everything because of the tragedy. Idk, this is probs just me ranting, but instead of the anime and gaming companies (sorry negi, not meaning to rant on you, but your here) we should be more concerned for those who were in the path of the Tsunami and Earthquake rather than those who arent.

But I do agree with you Negi on your other stuff. yeah, the creator of pokemon brought me into games, and Nobou Uematsu has made me start to learn the piano and has also made me branch my styles of music interest. If Tite Kubo died, I would be shocked because he was the first one whose work I really liked. (plus it was the first anime, Bleach, that I really got into). So yeah, they do shape who weve become but we should pay more attention to those affected by the tsunami.
*yes, this is gonna sound awful but i need to get it out of my system or else it will come out at an even worse time and sound even worse. here it goes:"

Someone obviously forgot to take away the Leviathan and Titan materia away from Yuffie. Just because she has the materia doesnt mean she can summon them where ever she wants and not pay the price for the results of her actions!

...Im sorry. but i had to get it out of my system. yell at me if you want. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by shinigamigodX on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX
The Greatest Attack Ever!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:02 am

NegiBozu203 wrote:

If it weren't for Nobou Uematsu, I wouldn't have gotten into playing the piano, and wouldn't have the music skills I have today, and I probably would have never touched a piano. (I think he's in the US right now for Distant Worlds, but my prayers go out to his family.)

Stop copying me!
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:12 am

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I saw a picture of a kitty floating on a piece of building while the tsunami washed it away.
It gave me a sad! Crying or Very sad

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NEVAR!
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 am

hey negi, i actually wanna see that picture. can you post the link?
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:33 am

Why would you want to see that?

I could never look at that...
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:34 am

idk. i love cats and when something like that happens I kinda wanna see how the animals deal with it. idk, but i have 2 cats and one that you can tell has strong feelings for me. (not in a twisted way). so i guess what Im trying to say is that if i see the pic it will make me realize how much I have and how I should be more respectful. idk, does that make sense? Question
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:37 am

Sure...
Even though my YOUNG brain can't handle it.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:40 am

hahaha. idk, probs as you get older you begin to appreciate more things. i definetly know that I apprecieate my pets more after seeing things like this stuff happen. I mean, i take my pets and family for granted, and then I drive to work and hour later to see some guy homeless sitting on a bench outside of the local DD with his dog next to him. Its sad and makes me regret whatever actions or thoughts i previously had/did. its like a 50/50 kinda deal: you start to love and apprecieate what you have but also realize that there are people suffering out there. im a big sucker for animals. heck. even games. I cant release a pokemon in a game cause i feel bad for it. lmao
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:42 am

When I see someone holding a sign for money or something on the streets I feel bad that I can't drive so I can't stop the car >.>
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:43 am

Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 am

I can't click on the link No
I just can't!
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 am

Ok. if you want to think i sound like a douche, fine, but it seems to be a full grown cat, so its not like its a kitten out there. but yes it is sad.

one other thing to realize, these animals have been alive longer than us so Im sure they can survive. Especially cats like that one. Cats are remarkebly smart when it comes to survival. My parents would always tell me that if there was a fire, the cats wouldnt hide in the bed. they would find a way out of the house and hide in a hole or a tree. somthing to ease those who are sad by this pic.

but im saving this picture to remind myself how much I have and how I should appreciate it. thanks negi. as of now though, my concern is how everyone in japan will be able to live knowing there might be a nuclear outbreak close by. apparently one of the already nuclear reactors thats having problems has gotten worse. thats what makes me worry about SE and others.
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:53 am

Yeah...this is an issue.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 am

EVERY CAT IS A KITTY TO ME!

And if anyone wants something to lighten the mood, when I typed "Japan Tsunami Cat" into google, I also got this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shinigami, read the sign in the back.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 am

i have confidence in japan tho. they are the ones with the top technology in the world so far, so they have to be able to fix this problem. not only would it affect japan, but also the whole world. think of how many countries import and trade with japan! basically the whole world relys on japan for trade, so if an outbreak of nuclear gasses and such happens there, it could somehow reach the rest of the world. Shocked
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:56 am

F*** YEAH KINOKUNUYIA!!!!!! god i miss that place. at least we get to go there on april 1st before going to Distant Worlds and seeing Nobou!!! and in response to him being here, idk if hes here yet. but he might be. idk
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:57 am

I actually was talking about this with a classmate in second period yesterday. We were watching live coverage in class instead of actually doing class, and some people were laughing. Well, first, that pissed off our teacher, but it also sparked a conversation where we were commenting on how stupid and immature some people are.

Yesterday was a tragedy, and it's hard to imagine what the families of those killed must feel. I have a friend in Japan, and though I found out later that this friend was alright, I was worried all day whether this person was alright or not.

I could care less about the video game companies. They can endure, and they are far enough inland that they are safe from most tsunamis and the like. The people on the coast aren't so lucky. I saw pictures of cars and houses being washed away, peoples entire lives vanishing...it's heartbreaking.

So yes, I can agree with the people who posted here thus far. I'm annoyed at how those people are so selfish. If the game is delayed, it's not the end of the world. Meh.

Yesterday was something of an epiphany on how much I should enjoy my life. It's another reminder to appreciate the simple things in life.

Last edited by Jeryl the Shadow on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:58 am

@ NEegi: EVERY CAT IS A KITTY TO ME!

im sorry but with your current profile pick no one can take your seriously on any topic. im sorry. Smile

Last edited by shinigamigodX on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 am

Jeryl the Shadow wrote:I actually was talking about this with a classmate in second period yesterday. We were watching live coverage in class instead of actually doing class, and some people were laughing. Well, first, that pissed off our teacher, but it also sparked a conversation where we were commenting on how stupid and immature some people are.

Yesterday was a tragedy, and it's hard to imagine what the families of those killed must feel. I have a friend in Japan, and though I found out later that this friend was alright, I was worried all day whether this person was alright or not.

I could care less about the video game companies. They can endure, and they are far enough inland that they are safe from most tsunamis and the like. The people on the coast aren't so lucky. I saw pictures of cars and houses being washed away, peoples entire lives vanishing...it's heartbreaking.

So yes, I can agree with the people who posted here thus far. I'm annoyed at how those people are so selfish. If the game is delayed, it's not the end of the world. Meh.

Yesterday was something of an epiphany on how much I should enjoy my life. It's another reminder to appreciate the simple things in life.

yes! i agree completely! it would be sad if those companies were gone, but we'd live! companies and rebuild, but families cant that easily.
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:00 am

Jeryl the Shadow wrote:I actually was talking about this with a classmate in second period yesterday. We were watching live coverage in class instead of actually doing class, and some people were laughing. Well, first, that pissed off our teacher, but it also sparked a conversation where we were commenting on how stupid and immature some people are.

Read this while [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] plays
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:02 am

dammit mrdude. why. why?! now im all sad and i have to do my english paper and get ready for work tomorrow and... WHY?!?! *sniff* try looking at that picture listening to this Crying or Very sad
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum