Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a bit of help.

+2
DEKMStephens
fallenlionheart
6 posters

Go down

Need a bit of help. Empty Need a bit of help.

Post  fallenlionheart Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:51 am

Been pretty absent latley, as you are all aware of. Do we have a thread of what is compiled so far?
Also, I know my story is pretty much bare, so I know I need to work on that. Anything else I should be contributing at this time? (as far as my story goes).
fallenlionheart
fallenlionheart
Weaver of the Epic

Back to top Go down

Need a bit of help. Empty Re: Need a bit of help.

Post  DEKMStephens Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:55 am

I have no idea right now. I myself shall soon be talking to the metaphorical wall, as many of the people I save, are fairly absent, or don't have stories written up (which is essential for me)

Also I have to go a shorten my cutscenes to suit the 10 text box limit, not to mention there'll be a character limit, which will further set me back >_<
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 am

Well, in the Story section of this forum, all the individual stories that are done are compiled there.

As I mentioned in the topic just below this, we are here to help Very Happy I'm pretty sure all of us who are done will be willing to assist you if you are willing to work with us on it.

... and for the record, I think what we agreed on was that we would write our stories up if we didn't have the text limitations, and then make a shortened version for the actual quest. We can then give out the full story to those who want it.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Here is what I got for a timeline so far
___
Dark starts his story and during that story he fights Silkfrost and shortly after Xan joins the group
After Xan joins the group they notice Shiny fighting off two villains. Dark helps him and they offer him to join the group
He finishes
Xan would go after Dark
he also finishes
Jeryl's story will start with the battle against Hero of Time. After the battle both sides go away and Heros story begins
During this time Dude's story starts. and Negi's starts shortly after that
After Hero's first battle he helps out Fallen and co. and meets back up with Jeryl where they fight Phostopho. After the battle Hero heads to the Phantom Train and meets up with Negi.
Snow and Aqua get attacked by Kitmeng and Ballandchain and Jeryl comes to save the day and joins there group.
At some point during all this Epic Girl gets lost, Negi runs into her, Dude's team finds Fallen and helps find her.
After that Negi teams up with Hero of Time while Dude's team fights Blade and find the Prima Vista
Around this time Zero for some reason leaves team PAUWNCH so he can meet up with Hero
Hero and Negi have that battle. They go separate ways. During this time Dude has a battle against Shiny.
Hero and Zero have a battle while Negi finds the Prima Vista and Dude and Negi's teams are attacked by Stunna and Ballandchain. at the same time as the battle Shiny and Xan notice Syrup burning the ship and they attack him. After both battles The ship goes down.
After Stunna escapes he gets betrayed by Phostopho they fight and Jeryl shows up
Around this time Hero meets up with Sanaki. After the scene Sanaki leaves to find Negi
At the same time Dude gets up from the crash and fights Syrup who gets away to go to Negi, Dude leaves
The rest of the team gets up and are attacked by Phostopho. Shiny leaves the group. Negi gets up and with Syrup fights Brawl's team. Negi leaves. After this Hero helps Rune fight Guardian Shadow and they head towards the Rift. While Dark hears from Dragmire (in disguise) that people are in danger and heads there as well.
At the rift they meet with Elice, Dark joins Hero but Rune gets blown away from the party.

At this same time Shiny with the help of Rune fights Kitmeng. Team Fallen saves the day. (they met back up together at some point) Shiny and Rune board the Phantom Train. Dude has a battle on SFB.
Negi finds Sanaki and stuff happens there. Sanaki goes off. Shiny and Rune fight Igroudnwalker and land on SFB where they find Zell and they fight but Zell knocks them off. Sanaki comes just in time to save them and Shiny and Sanaki battle. After the battle Sanaki points him to the ship and returns to Hell's Throne.
Negi saves Snow.
Hero and Dark head to Emperyal Paradox where they meet Aqua and Epicgirl (who gets separated from Fallen?).
They are attacked by Stunna, Heimdalgc, Thaumaturge, and Syrup but win. Dark leaves the group to meet back up with Xan. The villains escape and Syrup heads to find Snow. Aqua and EpicGirl search for Rune
Hero of Time has an illusion cast on him where he fights Fake Dude and Snow with the help of Kitmeng. After the battle the truth is revealed to him that they were illusion. Jeryl arrives to help Hero fight Kitmeng. Dragmire gets the blood of enough warriors to become a god. Hero of Time goes alone to confront him.
Negi Fights and defeats Syrup and at the same time Dude meets up with Sanaki and after Dude leaves he realizes that Jeryl is in danger and leaves. Shiny makes it to the in better shape Prima Vista fights Blade, gets his crystal, and heads to the rift to meet back up with Xan and Dark

Negi confronts Ballandchain and wins receiving her crystal. Sanaki meets up with Jeryl saying he can defeat Phostopho they fight and Jeryl gets his crystal, Sanaki leaves. Dude meets up with his team and tells them he needs to defeat Stunna.

Hero of Time and Sanaki fight Dragmire. Negi and Snow have a friendly duel and Snow still has to "kick someone's ass" and Dude defeats Stunna and gets his crystal.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fallenlionheart Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:28 pm

lol. You guys have done a great job with this.
Any idea where I should fit in the timeline before I start working on my story?
fallenlionheart
fallenlionheart
Weaver of the Epic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Hard to say. We just have to keep Epic Girl alive until near the end (as she appears then)
If Epic Girl dies in your story then near the end.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Acaract Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 am

Hmm I'm still observing the timeline for now since I'm a shadowlurker I'll have to fit my story around the others so that my interactions with other shadowlurkers does not cause time paradoxes.

And seeing myself fighting quite a number of times would male it much easier for me too since I can have a better layout that way. So... Could the collecting of warriors' blood be explained to me so that I can have that in my side of the story? Thanks
Acaract
Acaract
Clairvoyant Caliginosity

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 am

Ah, okay, I'll explain it to you a bit...

Spoiler:

That's the gist of it. Make sure to read Parts 8 and 9 of my story to see Kitmeng's role in it.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Acaract Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 am

Hmm okay... It's getting a little confusing though with all the different villain motives which don't tie a lot... I am quite confused... Plus at this rate I won't be able to come up with my own complication since things would be confusing and messy.

Ah... I'll try to see if I can link things up.
Acaract
Acaract
Clairvoyant Caliginosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Acaract wrote:Hmm okay... It's getting a little confusing though with all the different villain motives which don't tie a lot... I am quite confused... Plus at this rate I won't be able to come up with my own complication since things would be confusing and messy.

Ah... I'll try to see if I can link things up.

On a note like this I still need one more person to work with Stunna =/
Any ideas?
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Acaract Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:15 am

Ah I still can't think of another possible one for him >_>... Yukanna maybe? Or... hmm... Is Guardian_Shadow one of the shadowlurkers? But you'll have to ask their opponents first
Acaract
Acaract
Clairvoyant Caliginosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Guardian Shadow is against Brawl.
who hasn't been on lately
have to get to that.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Brawl Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Eh-heh... umm...

Sorry about that. Embarassed
Brawl
Brawl
Aquatic Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:21 pm

So is it OK if Shadow works with Stunna?

...The only downside to this is that he needs to be alive by Shade Impulse and I need to kill them (but killing myself so it evens itself out for killing someone elses rival) If you're not cool with that then that's fine.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Brawl Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:54 pm

It's perfectly okay with me!

Whatever needs to be done!
Brawl
Brawl
Aquatic Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Ok now that problem is solved.

And Brawl when you have the chance can you check out the rough draft of the timeline to get caught up to speed?
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Brawl Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Mhm! Smile
Brawl
Brawl
Aquatic Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:18 pm

One thing I am wondering about the timeline is, who's going to be the last character who gets their crystal? We know that Dark will probably be first, but I want us to figure out who the last person is, i.e. the person who's story comes just before Shade Impulse.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 pm

It might be Fallen depending on where he puts his story.
Also if Epic Girl dies in his story then it would have to be last because she is in a lot of the others
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Ah, I think Fallen's story last would make sense.

The main reasons I ask is because I would like to add in a scene with Hero after he rejoins Sanaki's side, which acts as part of the lead-in to Shade Impulse (if you remember, at the end of Hero's story, he decided to gather all the heroes together). Fallen would work well since it could reference the scene earlier in his story where Hero rejects an offer to join Team Fallen.

... but we can talk more about it once we've got a basic idea down.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum