Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Player Icons

3 posters

Go down

Our Player Icons Empty Our Player Icons

Post  The Silver Dragoon Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 pm

I don't think we've really touched on this subject very much so far, but it's actually kinda important. We need to use Player Icons in the cutscenes, and I think we should point out which ones we want to use for our characters. For the characters who use their default look, like Dude or NarutovsIchigo, they can use their normal Dissidia portrait, or for those that also have one from the original game, they could use that too. For characters that are in distinct alternate costumes, like Hero, Jeryl, or Negi, on the other hand... as far as we know, there aren't icons for alts, so we have to use other icons for them. There are a few characters who are in an alt I don't believe has a proper icon for (Dragmire being the case that stands out, as his look is based off something that never got in a game until now)

I think we should decide on what each character is going to use, so we have consistency when that character appear in another story. We do not have to set everything in stone before we see what all the new icons are, but one thing I recommend is that we remain close to what the character looks like in battle.

For Hero... actually, this is a case where I want to change his icon at a point. For most of his DO and when he appears in other's, he would have the FFIII Warrior Player Icon (simply because it's a bit more detailed than the FFI version). When he decides to join back with the others, he gains a new set of armor, and I would like to change his icon to reflect this; he'd change to the FFIII Knight.

For Dragmire... actually, I was thinking using Fiend, of the FFVI Warring Triad. This is probably the closest thing to Garland's 3P look, and it looks rather demonic, so I was thinking it might work.

Of course, I still need to see what the new icons are, but these I feel are the best out of the original icons.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Our Player Icons Empty Re: Our Player Icons

Post  Mrdude22 Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 pm

This poor topic ignored =(

Well here is what I got for this

Zero- Might be able to get away with normal Kain
Aboveallyou- Can get away with normal Kuja
Negi- Edea portrait
Aqua- Might be able to get away with normal Lightning