Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer data.

5 posters

Go down

Transfer data. Empty Transfer data.

Post  shinigamigodX Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:39 pm

I would say its worth transferring over the data. It took me forever to level up Squall again. Its worth it in the long run. Plus you already get all the new moves.
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX
The Greatest Attack Ever!!

Back to top Go down

Transfer data. Empty Re: Transfer data.

Post  Mrdude22 Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 pm

I don't feel like transferring levels
I'll transfer everything else though.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Yeah, I considered doing the level transfer, but not doing it give me more incentive to give certain characters a second chance. Plus, building the characters up is part of the fun of Final Fantasy in my eyes.

... of course, I'm still doing the other transfer, I'd rather not buy all those characters and costumes again.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:30 pm

im still gonna transfer levels. its taking too long leveling everyone else up. It save a bunch of time and truthfully its really gonna be helpful when you try to do the Desperado Chaos story mode. i think its says somewhere that its recommended to be lvl 100 for this story. Probs just me remembering something from Negi, but i could be wrong. but i think its worth it.
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm going to transfer my levels, and if I feel like giving certain characters another chance (and I probably will), I'll just set my level to one and continue from there.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Trust me, transferring the levels is definitly for the best.
I mean, alot of characters have been adjusted, but none of them have truly faced as big an overhaul as Square had said.
Maybe a few moves, but nothing big.
Plus, in order to finish 012's story and cutscenes, you have to beat 013's story as well.

And trust me, when you look at that, and realize you have to level ALL 22 characters over again from the start, it looks and is a huge pain.
With my JP copy, I didn't transfer levels, because I figured I'd level everyone again for fun, but later deeply regretted it.
When me and Shinigami wanted to fight, and use some old characters, we realized it would be a pain and we couldn't because they were level 1 and it wouldn't be a big fight like it used to be.

Trust me, transferring levels, then doing some tweaking, is for the best because then you can focus on the newcomers, which is much more fun and less annoying.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Hm, I've been rally inconsistent with what I'm going to do, but I think maybe transferring levels may be for the best. I can just adjust levels to fit the occasion and equipment levels, and I'm pretty sure I know which veterans I'm going to be using. And it's not like there's nothing to grind for the veterans; they still have to master new attacks and the new abilities.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Pretty much what I'm saying is, none of the characters have been adjusted enough to make leveling them over again anything new.
They said they were giving Firion, Kefka, and Shantotto overhauls, but they really haven't been adjusted much.
The only character I think got a big enough adjustment would be Ultimecia, with the addition of two new moves, and the adjustment to Shockwave Pulser.
Other than that, leveling all the character's to 100 again would just be a chore, if that's what you had already done.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 pm

trust Negi and me. Leveling to 100 was fun in dissidia, but now that 012 is out, its a pain unless its the newcomers. I leveld Laguna and Yuna up to 100 and it was fun. Still havent gotten Tifa or Prishe or anyone else but they are close. when I realize that Squall and WoL (my mains from dissidia) are still 1, it pisses me off.

And like Negi said, to get all the cutscenes, you got to complete 013 story and thats the worst story to do if your not lvl 100. I had Laguna, 100, Yuna, 100, Tifa, 80, Lightning, 80, and Squal.....10. I died as everyone else and i figured Squall would be higher of a level but no. i died painfuly.

Take our advice and transfer teh data. lol
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 pm

NegiBozu203 wrote:The only character I think got a big enough adjustment would be Ultimecia, with the addition of two new moves, and the adjustment to Shockwave Pulser.

Technically, wouldn't Bartz be the character with the most changes? Half his moveset is different.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 pm

That's obligitory, but it's still not worth going through the troubles of leveling EVERYONE, including characters you didn't like as much.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 pm

yeah. cause just like Negi said, they will still have all the moves, even the new ones. all you have to do is just tweak them to your liking and your all set.
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum