Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡Mi concepto por el creador de la búsqueda!

2 posters

Go down

¡Mi concepto por el creador de la búsqueda! Empty ¡Mi concepto por el creador de la búsqueda!

Post  DEKMStephens Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 am

I have enough of an idea now to start talking about my quest idea

It'll be a many chapter story, with original characters in an original world (and by that I mean Cloud isn't Cloud and The Rift isn't the Rift etc.)

The stories world is called "Cehhanc" (Al Bhed for sinners for those interested), which has 7 living societies at the time the story starts.

The groups are (The worlds in quote marks are in other languages):

-Tribe of "Antiken Bestien" - an ancient tribe, which very few survive, in the past they were mortal enemies with the next group. At some point their civilization went dormant... until the story starts.

-The "Hamadryads" - A race of what you could call wood elves I guess (No points for figuring who will be in this tribe :3). By story start their race is in decline, as their purpose of regulating the Antiken Bestien was no longer required.

- Village of the "Hadaka no senshi" (I apologize if I did something wrong here, those of you I'm sure may want to correct me >.>) - A village of warriors following their traditions. They fight with as little protection as possible besides their magic and weapons. They reject modern societies in the world, and made deals with the two major super powers of the world (which I shall list next), and avoid being involved in international affairs.

-Empire "Scientiarum" - One of the dominant powers of the time, closest group to our modern society, even experimenting into making motorized transport, such as Airships. Rivals the other major super power, their goal is to find a clean, unlimited power source, which they can detect, but cannot track.

-Kingdom of the "Demandeurs D'Rune" - One of the dominant powers of the time, have a somewhat throw back society, using magic as their main source of power and doing things. Though they oppose science for polluting nature, their main goal is to find the mythical runes, a supposed source of power. Rivals to the empire. They dedicate their lives to searching for runes, decrypting ancient magics, and "defending" the world from the empire

-Society of "Las Damas Mágicas" - After an overzealous mage was denied leadership of Demandeurs D'Rune, he broke of a created his own separatist society, which he rules with an iron fist, with only females in his society. His goal is similar to that of a dictator of a small country; power and control. Propagandas about one day over throwing the two super powers

- The United Triad "de Dhlí" - A group of soldiers who came together for glory and peace, as being a group of recognized international peace keepers. Most obey any orders from them, as they protect anyone who attempts to harm international peace. Triad refers to their 3 highest ranked warriors, who have power equal to the leaders of the empire and kingdom

Have decided on all characters; will list main heroes and villains

Heroes (Character used for their body in brackets, they are in their groups in order eg; Raserei in Antiken Bestien, Hybris in Hamadryads etc):

Raserei (D. Chaos)
Hybris (Prishe 3P)
Fuman na (CoD 3P)
Concupisces (Cloud)
Luxurieux (GILGAMESH Alt)
La princesa pasiva (Yuna Alt)
Ocrach (Gabranth)

Villains (Character used for their body in brackets, ordered respectively as villain for each hero eg;Interfectorem Tranquillitas villain of Raserei, Modestia villain of Hybris etc):

Interfectorem Tranquillitas (Firion 3P)
Modestia (Ultimecia)
Exsaturabilis (Squall 3P)
Absolue Résister (Kefka 3P)
Pureza (Lightning 3P)
Fostú (Kain Alt)
Lleno (Kuja Alt)

I have made all the other character people, but if you have suggestions, statements, random praise, post plz :3

DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

¡Mi concepto por el creador de la búsqueda! Empty Re: ¡Mi concepto por el creador de la búsqueda!

Post  Acaract Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:57 am

:3
Acaract
Acaract
Clairvoyant Caliginosity

Back to top Go down

¡Mi concepto por el creador de la búsqueda! Empty Re: ¡Mi concepto por el creador de la búsqueda!

Post  DEKMStephens Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 am

Feedback much appreciated =P
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum