Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamefaqs, I am dissappoint...

4 posters

Go down

Gamefaqs, I am dissappoint... Empty Gamefaqs, I am dissappoint...

Post  NegiBozu203 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Sad.... just.... sad....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Gamefaqs, I am dissappoint... Empty Re: Gamefaqs, I am dissappoint...

Post  The Silver Dragoon Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Silly Negi, of course Zack's going to be in Dissidia eventually...

He was in the 11th cycle. A few minutes into it, he was accidentally gunned down by Laguna. The End.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

DAMNIT ZACK!
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

The Silver Dragoon wrote:Silly Negi, of course Zack's going to be in Dissidia eventually...

He was in the 11th cycle. A few minutes into it, he was accidentally gunned down by Laguna. The End.

I'd honestly be fine if he made it into a Dissidia EVENTUALLY, but people need to stop right now, because there is absolutely no way he is ever going to be in Duodecim.
All the other fan's let go when it came to their characters, but Zack fan's won't let it go.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:04 pm

NegiBozu203 wrote:
I'd honestly be fine if he made it into a Dissidia EVENTUALLY, but people need to stop right now, because there is absolutely no way he is ever going to be in Duodecim.
All the other fan's let go when it came to their characters, but Zack fan's won't let it go.

Seriously. Even the Gilgamesh fans, who would be MUCH more justified in their complaining, wouldn't be this obnoxious if Gilgy didn't make it in.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroflamecutter Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:39 pm

I like Zack pretty well, and I think he's pretty cool. But to be honest? These people are getting annoying..... I mean, i'd be fine if he eventually got in (i'd be pretty happy, actually) but he's had a good spotlight already, in CC. Let someone else have the spotlight for awhile... (I count Vincent as a part of the group who deserves a spotlight, because to be frank, Dirge of Cerberus was terrible, and did him no justice. In my opinion, of course).

But what else do you expect? The noobs have taken over and the board is as good as dead. I really only check back there fairly often to see if any new DLC has been announced...
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter
Strong enough to break the stone

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

zeroflamecutter wrote:I like Zack pretty well, and I think he's pretty cool. But to be honest? These people are getting annoying..... I mean, i'd be fine if he eventually got in (i'd be pretty happy, actually) but he's had a good spotlight already, in CC. Let someone else have the spotlight for awhile... (I count Vincent as a part of the group who deserves a spotlight, because to be frank, Dirge of Cerberus was terrible, and did him no justice. In my opinion, of course).

But what else do you expect? The noobs have taken over and the board is as good as dead. I really only check back there fairly often to see if any new DLC has been announced...

What I like about Dissidia is the free control of the characters.
All the characters in Dissidia right now, except maybe Vaan, are characters that in their original games, you had only a 3rd party control when it came to fighting and such.

ATB systems and all that, all you could do is select action and watch as things happen, but not in Dissidia.

Characters like Zach and Vincet already got this spotlight. You can play their spinoffs, run around, press buttons to slash with swords or fire guns, not like Dissidia, but you still had free control.

I'd rather they take characters that never had this privilige, never had this spotlight, and add them to the game.
I mean, I'm glad popular characters make it in first, but I find that nostalgia is found mostly in the more undermined secondary characters.
Characters like Yuffie, Barret, Selphie, Zell, and Lulu are just some examples.
Alot more nostalgiac than VII characters that SE made sure we couldn't get away from.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down