Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess's who's getting the Emperor's autograph next week?

3 posters

Go down

Guess's who's getting the Emperor's autograph next week? Empty Guess's who's getting the Emperor's autograph next week?

Post  NegiBozu203 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 am

Me and Shinigami will be going to Connecticon next week where we will meet the voice of the Emperor and get him to sign Duodecim.
Thought it was cool so we wanted to share.
Will take pics.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Guess's who's getting the Emperor's autograph next week? Empty Re: Guess's who's getting the Emperor's autograph next week?

Post  shinigamigodX Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 am

HECK YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! >:0

Emperor is friekin badass and I MUST GET HIS SIG! i also want to get him to say a line from the Emperor. But i dont know what. argh!
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX
The Greatest Attack Ever!!

Back to top Go down

Guess's who's getting the Emperor's autograph next week? Empty Re: Guess's who's getting the Emperor's autograph next week?

Post  DEKMStephens Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:23 am

shinigamigodX wrote:HECK YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! >:0

Emperor is friekin badass and I MUST GET HIS SIG! i also want to get him to say a line from the Emperor. But i dont know what. argh!

I suspect... that he likes the Emperor... just a hunch
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:24 am

maybe :3
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Hey guys. Negi and I just got the Emperor's autograph, and at the same time got him to say "Fallen God, Kneel before me!" the line he says to Feral Chaos. We cannot upload the pics of our games signed nor the video do to crappy internet, but come sunday I'll upload them and post them on the board. (the quality is bad due to Negi's camera being crap Very Happy)

Here's a video we got of him at a signing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum