Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly Away Now~! Fly Away Now~! Fly Away~!

5 posters

Go down

Fly Away Now~! Fly Away Now~! Fly Away~! Empty Fly Away Now~! Fly Away Now~! Fly Away~!

Post  NegiBozu203 Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:14 am

Okay, I've been thinking of doing some big and stupid project with the models I have, and I've finally decided on what to do it on.
Using the models, I am going to redo the episodes of the TV Show:

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

For those who are unaware of what it is, here's a vid:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The show is about two angels who got kicked out of heaven for bad behavior, and now are forced to kill ghosts on Earth to regain their wings.
I post this here because I thought it'd be fun to pick the characters together:

The "Good" Guys:

Panty - The big sister angel. Blonde and proud, she is for all intensive purposes a giant, uhm, I don't know if I can use those words in this chat. She's guy crazy. Yeah, let's put it that way. She also a whackjob. Her panties transform into a gun which she shows no hesitation in blasting ghosts away. The character we pick for her has to portray this slutty nature of hers. Her weapon doesn't have to be a gun, but I could throw her a gun from one of the other characters or just make my own BackLace.

Stocking - The goth sister. She loves nothing more than sitting around eating sweets and cakes. She's quiet and usually tells her sister to not be so loud with the men. Her own test in men is, let's say, more than questionable. He stockings transform into twin swords. Again, doesn't need to be a sword wielding character, she just has to have gothic enough looking loli wear.

Garterbelt - The priest in charge of keeping these chicks in line. He's very serious in his job, which is usually just him yelling at the two of them all the time to shut the hell up. He has practically dropped all pretenses, he's gay and into S&M. He has to be a big burly kind of character that you all wouldn't mind seeing fluttering eyelashes at the boys. He can be a big armored kind of character too.

Chuck - The team's wierd ass dog. He has to be some sort of animal. The only acceptable answers are Moogle or Tonberry.

Brief - The team's geek friend. He fell in love with Panty at first sight and now is constantly chasing her and getting caught up in the craziness. Nothing ever ends well for the poor boy, he's always the butt of the joke whenever everything screws up. He has no powers or weapons, he just sort of runs around and tells them that they really should stay on track.

The Bad Guys:

Scanty - One of the two high class demon sisters. OBEY THEY'RE RRRRRRUUUUURRRRRUUUS! They're the stuck up queen bee's of society and the mayor's daughters. Scanty is definitly the ring leader of the two as her sister looks up to her despite being the same age. Her undies turn into pistols, two of them though unlike panty who only has one. Her and her sister have to look the part of villiany, so I think the choices for them would be obvious.

Kneesocks - The "younger" sister. She's usually the more high class one, keeping the troops in line and enforcing the RRRRRRUUURRRRRUUUS. Her kneesocks become scythes, which leead to powerful fights between her and Stocking. Refer to Scanty for the character choice.

Corset - The mayor of the city where they all live, and the king of the demons. He's in charge of telling Scanty and Kneesocks what to, similar to the way Garterbelt does for the angels. He's a psycho trying to bind the whole city into his own S&M evil playground. Okay, I already chose the character. He and Kefka share the same voice actor.

Fastener - The demon's team's dog. Again, has to be either tonberry or moogle, based on what the other wasn't. Or I can just texture them a different color if you prefer.

Don't worry, I'm still working on the trailer, but this will be less work that I do for fun, and will probably be easier since it'll go faster.
Help me pick the right character's everyone!
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Fly Away Now~! Fly Away Now~! Fly Away~! Empty Re: Fly Away Now~! Fly Away Now~! Fly Away~!

Post  DEKMStephens Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:20 am

O_O

Please tell me you can render the under wear =)
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Fly Away Now~! Fly Away Now~! Fly Away~! Empty Re: Fly Away Now~! Fly Away Now~! Fly Away~!

Post  NegiBozu203 Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:45 am

Sort of.
Here's an example. Tifa's panties taken from two of her models:

There's few characters I can do something like this with however.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 am

Nice XD

What about stockings?
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:03 am

Terra's:

Remember, I can throw these to other characters, so they don't need to necessarilly be the same character to use said under wear.

Because the only one set in stone is Corset being Kefka, I gotta say, I loled when I heard him talk, I shouted, "KEFKA!"
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:07 am

AWESOME Very Happy
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:09 am

Here's Corset for reference:

Now try and tell me you can't hear Kefka in his voice!
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 am

Totally =D
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:07 am

First thought when clicking on topic

Zidane: FLY AWWWAAAYYY
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Funny I thought of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:01 am

Alright, heres an update:

Panty- Tifa
It works too well. She wears just as skimpy clothing, and I can easilly remove her panties from her skirt.

Stocking- Terra
Terra is honestly the closest one to the loli-goth build. She's also the only one with stockings, even if they're technically tights.
I honestly am so iffy on who's gonna be Stocking. I would really like some feedback here.
As a joke, I considered Kuja, but I wasn't sure how people would feel about it.
Tasukete~!

Brief- Vaan
I think this'll just be plain interesting. Plus, his A2 alt will work well for the suit Brief wears in the final episode.
As a fun addition, Vaan and Tifa are gonna smex in the final episode :3

Garterbelt- Golbez
I like how I'm doing this. Later in the series garterbelt discards all his clothing and fights Corset. I can easilly do a switch to TAY Golbez for this.
I originally thought Sephiroth removing his shirt, but he is nowhere near buff enough.

Chuck- Moogle
I figured I needed to make something a moogle, and Chuck would work the best.
When he transforms in the final episode I'm going to transform the Moogle into a Behemoth.

Scanty- Cloud of Darkness
This is going to work out in an interesting way. Both her and Panty wield guns, but Tifa uses fists and CoD uses magic.
But I thought, rather than gun fights, the two can punch eachother, Tifa using fists and CoD using those snake things.

Kneesocks- Ultimecia
Just as kind of a counterpart to CoD.
Instead of scythes, I'm going to have to give her someone elses weapon.

Corst- Kefka
This was previously explained.

Fastener- Tonberry
As a counterpart to Moogle.
When he transforms, he'll become Bahamut.

Thoughts?
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:12 am

I like! Maybe chance Brief though... it'd be weird seeing Golbez hitting on him >.>
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 am

Dekm, I don't think there's anything I can change to make their interaction any less disturbing, lol
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:01 am

Make it Cloud, that way... Vaan gets to keep his good name?
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:07 am

I kinda wanna mix it up a bit, and not have more than one person from the same game, bar Kefka.

Plus, I want a more timid type.

I was going to go with Bartz, but I think the costume change for Vaan will work really well.

......... Crap.
I just remembered the "High School Nudical" episode.
How the hell am I gonna do that?
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:13 am

I just remembered the "High School Nudical" episode.
How the hell am I gonna do that?

Ironically, I immediately thought that when I saw your idea, and was like "aw, Negi knows what he's doing" XP

I can't give any good advice on this one... unless you have some hentai friends, with experience in making models >.>
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:23 pm

I could just censor bar everything, and leave it up to the imagination, lol
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 pm

That'd be funny

Maybe as a joke just have a black screen only showing their heads after they strip =P
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 am

HEY NEGI!!! dont forget who gave you this idea!!! i saw the vid and told you about it. Mad
( if you cant tell im trying to be funny but i am also somewhat serious)
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX
The Greatest Attack Ever!!

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 am

<.<

>.>

CHEEZE IT!

*jumps on Bismark and flees from Shinigami*
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:29 am

*swings baby lasso and latches onto bismark.* looks like i caught me a Negi.
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX
The Greatest Attack Ever!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum