Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To people really care about the streaming?

4 posters

Go down

To people really care about the streaming? Empty To people really care about the streaming?

Post  NegiBozu203 Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:44 pm

I'm not trying to be rude to anyone here who does, but why are there so many people on the Duodecim board bragging about how their going to stream themselves playing?

And for that matter, does anybody really care?

I think it's kind of annoying that people like that are coming in, bragging about having it, then showing off by streaming it.
And I'm wondering if people even care to watch it, it's not like you're playing?
You're just watching someone else play as characters you've seen a hundred times before.

Does anyone care, because not to be rude, but its getting annoying to me.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

To people really care about the streaming? Empty Re: To people really care about the streaming?

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:45 pm

I want to learn how to stream.

But not to go like "Sup guys I got a demo!"
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To people really care about the streaming? Empty Re: To people really care about the streaming?

Post  zeroflamecutter Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Personally, I like the streaming.

I won't have DDFF for more than another month, so i'm grateful to get to see some gameplay footage of stuff we haven't seen yet (or anything at all, really). It's one of the few way's i'll be able to tide myself over, as it seems unlikely we'll be getting Prologus at a decent time....
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter
Strong enough to break the stone

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:53 pm

I don't see the point in streaming, we have Youtube in this age, and it's not like it's a one time only event either
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down