Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rough Timeline of events

3 posters

Go down

A rough Timeline of events Empty A rough Timeline of events

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I just want to make a small timeline before people start making Time Paradoxes.
From what I know.

Dark starts his story and during that story he fights Silkfrost and shortly after Xan joins the group
After Xan joins the group they notice Shiny fighting off two villains. Dark helps him and they offer him to join the group
He finishes
Xan would go after Dark
he also finishes
Jeryl's story will start with the battle against Hero of Time. After the battle both sides go away and Heros story begins
During this time Dude's story starts. and Negi's starts shortly after that
After Hero's first battle he helps out Fallen and co. and meets back up with Jeryl where they fight Phostopho. After the battle Hero heads to the Phantom Train and meets up with Negi.
Snow and Aqua get attacked by Kitmeng and Ballandchain and Jeryl comes to save the day and joins there group.
At some point during all this Epic Girl gets lost, Negi runs into her, Dude's team finds Fallen and helps find her.
After that Negi teams up with Hero of Time while Dude's team fights Blade and find the Prima Vista
Around this time Zero for some reason leaves team PAUWNCH so he can meet up with Hero
Hero and Negi have that battle. They go separate ways. During this time Dude has a battle against Shiny.
Hero and Zero have a battle while Negi finds the Prima Vista and Dude and Negi's teams are attacked by Stunna and Ballandchain. at the same time as the battle Shiny and Xan notice Syrup burning the ship and they attack him. After both battles The ship goes down.
After Stunna escapes he gets betrayed by Phostopho they fight and Jeryl shows up
Around this time Hero meets up with Sanaki. After the scene Sanaki leaves to find Negi
At the same time Dude gets up from the crash and fights Syrup who gets away to go to Negi, Dude leaves
The rest of the team gets up and are attacked by Phostopho. Shiny leaves the group. Negi gets up and with Syrup fights Brawl's team. Negi leaves. After this Hero helps Rune fight Guardian Shadow and they head towards the Rift. While Dark hears from Dragmire (in disguise) that people are in danger and heads there as well.
At the rift they meet with Elice, Dark joins Hero but Rune gets blown away from the party.

At this same time Shiny with the help of Rune fights Kitmeng. Team Fallen saves the day. (they met back up together at some point) Shiny and Rune board the Phantom Train. Dude has a battle on SFB.
Negi finds Sanaki and stuff happens there. Sanaki goes off. Shiny and Rune fight Igroudnwalker and land on SFB where they find Zell and they fight but Zell knocks them off. Sanaki comes just in time to save them and Shiny and Sanaki battle. After the battle Sanaki points him to the ship and returns to Hell's Throne.
Negi saves Snow.
Hero and Dark head to Emperyal Paradox where they meet Aqua and Epicgirl (who gets separated from Fallen?).
They are attacked by Stunna, Heimdalgc, Thaumaturge, and Syrup but win. Dark leaves the group to meet back up with Xan. The villains escape and Syrup heads to find Snow. Aqua and EpicGirl search for Rune
Hero of Time has an illusion cast on him where he fights Fake Dude and Snow with the help of Kitmeng. After the battle the truth is revealed to him that they were illusion. Jeryl arrives to help Hero fight Kitmeng. Dragmire gets the blood of enough warriors to become a god. Hero of Time goes alone to confront him.
Negi Fights and defeats Syrup and at the same time Dude meets up with Sanaki and after Dude leaves he realizes that Jeryl is in danger and leaves. Shiny makes it to the in better shape Prima Vista fights Blade, gets his crystal, and heads to the rift to meet back up with Xan and Dark

Negi confronts Ballandchain and wins receiving her crystal. Sanaki meets up with Jeryl saying he can defeat Phostopho they fight and Jeryl gets his crystal, Sanaki leaves. Dude meets up with his team and tells them he needs to defeat Stunna.

Hero of Time and Sanaki fight Dragmire. Negi and Snow have a friendly duel and Snow still has to "kick someone's ass" and Dude defeats Stunna and gets his crystal.

Last edited by Mrdude22 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A rough Timeline of events Empty Re: A rough Timeline of events

Post  zeroflamecutter Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Wait.

When was those two points with me decided? I mean, I have no problem with it, but...
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter
Strong enough to break the stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:15 pm

In Negi's story DEKM was going to help out Hero but it didn't quite fit his character so Negi had you help Hero and you kinda have to leave the group.
Also in Hero's story he fights you after the Negi thing.
I thought you agreed to this.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Ah, yes, right... I was trying to get your attention to talk to you about it, but I decided to write it in, figuring that if you objected, we could replace you with someone else.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroflamecutter Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Dude, this it the first i've heard about it... xD

Like I said, I don't have a problem with it. I have next to no plot, so this is fine.
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter
Strong enough to break the stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down