Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Sanaki

+8
Jeryl the Shadow
DarkRPGMaster
zeroflamecutter
The Silver Dragoon
Mrdude22
DEKMStephens
Acaract
Sanaki
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I am Sanaki Empty I am Sanaki

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:43 am

Emperor of all. Known as Mirron on other boards (though many other names abound as well), I am easily one of the more prevalent fans of Barthandelus, Shantotto, and Cosmos, three of the more neglected characters in the FF series (though things do seem to be changing for Shantotto).

I have a myriad of interests, since introduction topics usually include such things. Current video game interests include Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy and Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, not much else that is coming out any time soon, sadly. General video games include Final Fantasy, Okage, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, Soul Calibur, Monster Rancher, and... probably a few others that I'm forgetting. Of course, that's only counting games I've actually played... if I were to count game series that I have an interest in that I don't really play... it'd be much, much larger.

Beyond video games... I like a lot of different anime. Nanoha is easily my favorite of all the anime I have watched, and ever will watch, simply because I identify strongly with the main hero, Nanoha. Besides Nanoha, I like Fate/Stay Night, HunterxHunter, Code Geass, Death Note, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Shugo Chara, Cardcaptor Sakura, Zatch Bell, Rental Magica, and Kirby of the Stars. Probably some I'm missing, but it's late, so I'm babbling.

Random real life things about me. I'm 19, male, gay. I'm in a relationship with two guys, which is unorthodox, but we all love each other, so it's good. Jobless currently, which sucks, but is hardly the biggest source of stress in my life. I'm relatively spiritual, but it's difficult to express how. The closest analogues I've found to my beliefs would be somewhere around Wicca or Shinto, but still not exact. I'm an INFP in the Myers-Briggs psychology test. I'm an Aries, and this year, on my birthday, one of my boyfriends is going to be going to jail. It's the biggest problem I have going on currently (though diabetes does manage to exasperate it), because I have no idea how long he's going to be gone, and thus I spend a lot of time online to distract myself. However, because of how close it is to that day, I'm spending almost all of my time offline with him before he's gone, hopefully managing to show how important he is to me before then, and thus manage to make everything work out.

And... that's as much about me as is likely necessary. I wanted to display my trust and belief in the people who are part of this, since at times I may seem distant. I wanted, as well, to explain just, in general, things about me, and why I do the things I do. Though I'm missing many things overall, this is me. Would include a picture, but I doubt anyone wants to see me and Kirby (plushie, not a person), so I don't have much to offer.

Any questions or comments?

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

I am Sanaki Empty Re: I am Sanaki

Post  Acaract Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:53 am

You're finally here! Very Happy
Acaract
Acaract
Clairvoyant Caliginosity

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:23 am

I have a myriad of interests, since introduction topics usually include such things. Current video game interests include Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy and Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, not much else that is coming out any time soon, sadly. General video games include Final Fantasy, Okage, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, Soul Calibur, Monster Rancher, and... probably a few others that I'm forgetting. Of course, that's only counting games I've actually played... if I were to count game series that I have an interest in that I don't really play... it'd be much, much larger.

Beyond video games... I like a lot of different anime. Nanoha is easily my favorite of all the anime I have watched, and ever will watch, simply because I identify strongly with the main hero, Nanoha. Besides Nanoha, I like Fate/Stay Night, HunterxHunter, Code Geass, Death Note, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Shugo Chara, Cardcaptor Sakura, Zatch Bell, Rental Magica, and Kirby of the Stars. Probably some I'm missing, but it's late, so I'm babbling.

All those bolded I say YAY! to =P
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:17 am

And He gets here after all this time!
*round of applause*
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 am

Hey, hello, our deity of Dreams. (I'm HoT, in case you can't tell). Good to have you with us. Looks like we have a lot of common tastes with video games, though I have to admit, I'm more of a western animation kind of guy.

Anyways, I'm really glad you're here, partially since we can work out our stories now that you're here.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroflamecutter Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:16 am

You put of effort into this, huh?

Anyway, nice to have you aboard.
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter
Strong enough to break the stone

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 am

Glad to finally see you here Sanaki.
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 pm

No point in making a topic if I don't put effort into it. And I watch live action Western shows, but nothing really animated. Various shows based on comic books, due to my boyfriends being fans of comics, but that's about it.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroflamecutter Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:35 pm

The reason I found this shocking is that no once else (inluding me) really made such a big introduction.

You are already leading us Sanaki.
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:40 pm

I think it's mostly because people like leaving their real lives out of the internet.
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Well... I'm not trying to keep my pseudo-leadership, I'm just open. Though I am surprised no one commented on my birthday comment. I was rather scared to say anything, but thankfully no one seems to care. Razz

Plus, it helps to know what I like, though I do have a lot of other interests I didn't list.

Oh, Legend of Dragoon, missed that. Your Silver Dragoon thing make me think of that. And I give Nanoha my highest recommendations. If you like anime, I'd recommend watching it. Though I think the movie would be better overall if you aren't too big of a fan of magical girl anime, since the first season starts out a bit slowly normally, but the first movie is much more action-packed.

And I'm not scared of my real life. If people dislike who I am, I'll defend myself. I haven't shared anything too dangerous.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroflamecutter Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Sweet! Another LOD fan.
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

On the subject of anime and manga, I can't stop reading/watching Kimi ni Todoke. Normally I dislike shojo, but I really like it for some reason. I think it's because Sawako reminds me of myself when I was in high school.
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Shojo? Not sure if you mean magical girl, or if it's a subtype of anime I don't really deal with.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:46 pm

While Shonen is directed at boys, Shojo is directed at girls. It usually has romance, slice of life, magical girl, etc.
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Okay, I expected as much. A few Shoujo I like, though I have no idea where some of my interests would lie. They just don't really follow any normal patterns.

And, given I've shared everything anyone can find online about me (except the birthday thing, you guys are the only ones who get to know that just about), I suppose I'll share my picture, since I've shown that before. https://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/Elmine/?action=view&current=photo1.jpg

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:50 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mental image of you has been crushed. D:
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:51 pm

I told you guys I don't look very intimidating. Or old, at all. Razz What did you think I looked like?

And if it helps, I have a very strong personality, so despite my youthful looks, I'm difficult to refuse. Actually one of my problems is I'm too aggressive sometimes.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Great, our leader has a Kirby Plush....

Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 pm

I have a Raiho plush.
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 pm

No it's cool.

I have a blue monkey named Dr. Maniacal

...I got it at six flags it was my friends idea to name it that.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:55 pm

I mentioned that in my fourth paragraph. I wonder if anyone read the third or fourth ones now. Razz

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 pm

YOU DON'T GET A PICTURE!