Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstory Compilation Topic

2 posters

Go down

Backstory Compilation Topic Empty Backstory Compilation Topic

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm

~~~~~XanZerstoren~~~~~~~
Played by: Cecil, Default costume

Xan, the hero turned traitor.

Born of a of knight and a scholar, Xan always wanted to follow in his father's footsteps. He saw himself as a respected officer in the kingdom's mighty army, decorated with medals and assigned only the most challenging missions.

Schooled by his mother, Xan also grew to enjoy reading about his country's lore and folk tales. He learned about paladins; these mighty warriors who fought for justice with hallowed blades. The idea appealed to him, and he soon began to diverge from his original path, receiving support from his parents.

Determined to reach his goal, he trained hard and worked to be a better man.

At 18 years old, Xan became one of the few paladin under his kingdom's rule.

The war began soon after his 20th birthday. While on a mission to take out an opposing officer stationned nearby, Xan's elite team fell prey to their army and were taken as prisoners. The condition they were given to live was to abandon their allegiance. His men were executed in front of him.

However, Xan wanted to live, and agreed to fight against his homeland. To show his 'devotion', he agreed to train under their best dark knights and become one of them. Secretly, he planned to lead his own team to their doom, and rejoin his homeland's forces.

But things were not as simple as they looked. Xan found himself falling for one of his comrades. They quickly became closer, and it only made things worse. Who did he really want to destroy and protect? Rejoining his homeland would mean the death of his lover; protecting his lover would drive his enemy one step closer to victory.

Eventually, rumors spread that Xan was a traitor all along, and had chosen to bring them down instead to fight with them. Betratyed, his lover swore he'd destroy him... Unable to fight, or to go back to his homeland, Xan fled.

And yet, Fate had another mission for Xan...

Woken up in the wee hours of the morning by a strange light, and an even stranger man asking him to create crystals...

Anything to get out of here and rethink his plans.

Xan accepted.

~~~~~The Hero of Time~~~~~~
Played by: Warrior of Light, 3rd outfit (Fighter of Light)

Everyone knows of the story of the Warriors of Light and how they defeated the rogue knight Garland, restoring the crystals to grace. However, they were not the only adventurers to attempt to stop the Four Fiends in the 2000 year time loop. This is the story of one of those warriors.

300 years before the Warriors of Light arrived at Cornelia, a young man with red hair arrived at Onrac. He never stated what his own name was; just that he was there to prevent the Fiend of Water from awakening. The townspeople were confused, “What fiend? What are you talking about?” Ignoring their questions, the warrior held up a blue orb. Moments later, the Kraken emerged from the waters! The Kraken caused a typhoon to drown the warrior, but he stood unfazed by the attack. Using his shining sword, he cut down the Kraken, still weakened from having awoken prematurely, in a single stroke. The power of the Kraken was absorbed into the orb the warrior was carrying, and he then left for his next destination, saying that two more fiends will wake in the southern continent.

Reports of a red-haired warrior soon reached other areas, where his sense of danger seemed to be precognitive. People began to assume he could see the future, and some game him the nickname ‘the Hero of Time’. Not too long after this, he arrived in Crescent Lake, where he met the sages that presided there. They had not foretold of a ‘Hero of Time’, and were curious to learn who this warrior was. The Hero relented and began telling them his story...

“I’ve always been able to sense when people need me; I’ve had this ability for as long as I can remember. I was adventuring in the Northeast, looking for a place to hone my skills, when I heard a voice calling to me. I went to the sea’s edge and I saw a beautiful maiden appear in front of me. She called herself the Goddess of the Sea, and that she has found out that a fiend known as the Kraken was about to come to her domain. She gave me gifts to combat the Kraken and the other fiends that will be coming to bring chaos to the world – armor that can survive the raging ocean, a sword that can cut through the earth, a shield that protects against any fire, and shoes that can climb to the sky. These orbs I carry are used to seal their power so that will not be able to terrorize the people of this world any longer. I will protect this land, and I will show you how!”

He raised a red orb, causing Marilith to appear. She casted Firaga towards the town, but the Hero’s shield not only blocked the flames, but drawed them in, preventing damage to the town. Much like Kraken before her, she was struck down with little effort. Without saying another word, the Hero left for his next destination...

Unfortunately, he arrived too late to Melmond to prevent Lich from awakening, and made it to the Cavern of Earth. When offered the Earth Rod, the Hero cast it aside, “I don’t need it; my sword is all I need.” He then stabbed the ground, causing a chasm to lead him directly to Lich. Unlike Kraken and Marilith, the Lich provided a bit more of a challenge to the Hero; nevertheless, he too fell, and his power was sealed within the yellow orb.

For the final fiend, the Hero has to travel to the Flying Fortress to do battle with the last Fiend, Tiamat the dragon of wind. While he lacked the Chime to open the Mirage Tower and the Warp Cube to reach the fortress, his shoes, blessed with the power of the wind, were enough to take him to the lair of the final fiend. Tiamat proved to be the toughest battle yet; she was at her full strength, and the Hero has no direct protection against her attacks. After a long and tough battle, the Hero finally slew the dragon and sealed her power with the green orb.

After landing back on the ground, the Hero, still worn from his battle with Tiamat, reached the place where he met the Goddess of the Sea. She appeared in front of him, “Excellent job, young warrior! Your skill with the blade is only matched by your gullibility!” The maiden in front of the Hero then showed him its true form, a horrifying demon! Hero tried to move, but his armor seemed to be immobilizing him. The demon then spoke...

“You deserve to see the face of your master, Lord Dragmire, before you die! You hero types, always so stupid... how does it feel to have helped me in my quest to usurp the power of Chaos? I was not able to fight the Fiends directly, so I needed someone like you; someone willing to do the right thing and save his precious world from their wrath. Why do you think I gave you those orbs? So I can take their power for myself and become the new god of this world! You will serve at my feet, slaying all those who oppose me and...”

By this time, the Hero had managed to cast off the armor Dragmire had cursed. “Ha! You villain types, always so arrogant... how does it feel to have your plans ruined because you couldn’t just shut up for a second and actually take the orbs before you go into your little speech! But now, you’ll just have to be beaten by me. I’ll prevent the Fiends coming back AND stop your plans. I won’t need your gifts to beat you; if you couldn’t fight one measly Fiend by yourself, there’s no way you’re beating me!”

A fight ensued, and despite the Hero’s massive handicap, he still managed to prevail. However, at this time, the orbs holding back the fiends were reaching breaking point...

“You fool! Do you realize what you’ve done!? The Fiends cannot be held by those mere containers for very long! Give them to me to save your world!”

“And make a guy like you our god? Forget it. I’d rather die than listen to you anymore.”

“You...! You do know that we are in a time loop caused by Chaos, correct? Even if I am defeated here, I will be back in the next loop, and again and again until I succeed!”

“Well, that just means I’ll beat you again and again. This time loop will end one day, but not by you. I guess I’ll see you next time then...”

... and then the orbs shattered, the power of the four fiends destroying the area surrounding them. And as they promised, Dragmire came to usurp the power of Chaos in every time loop, but was thwarted by the unknown warrior some refer to as the Hero of Time...

... until one time, both the Hero and Dragmire were summoned into a war, in both cases the first warrior summoned by the respective deity. While neither remembers the full details of what happened, they do recall some pieces from time to time. The Hero, who feels uneasy about working under one who claims to be a god, nevertheless tries to help out his fellow warriors, while Dragmire plan to find a way to take the power of the deity who summoned him. Will this be where their conflict will finally be resolved?

~~~~~SeraphicRune~~~~~
Played by: Terra, 3rd outfit

Rune is a princess from a kingdom gifted with magic. One day three warriors visit the kingdom seeking guidance from the king. They needed a skilled mage to help them pass through a sealed cavern, and since Rune was already carrying one of the ancient crystals, Rune was chosen to help the warriors to get further through their journey. The warriors were now trying to obtain the water crystal, and the only thing getting in their way was the fierce elemental fiend Cagnazzo. The team had a hard time fighting the fiend, until a strange light possesses(?) Rune, and suddenly her magic becomes much more powerful. (this is were ultima and meltdown come in XD) The Warriors now have the wind and water crystal but Rune no longer seems her self, the new power inside her comes from an angel named Seraphim. The angel guides the warriors to the earth crystal but starts to lose energy, Rune awakens confused. Seraphim appears in desperate times when the team are near death.

After the team have obtained the four crystals Seraphim asks the team to reach heaven and defeat the dark warlock (havent thought of a name ><), so that disaster will not break loose upon the land. The team takes down this threat and return to see the world back to normal. Seraphim leaves Rune and they finally speak to each other for the first time, the warriors say farewell to Rune as she returns to her kingdom.

Four years later, Rune is awakened to see Seraphim smiling at her, Seraphim says to her "we are needed again" and after a flash of light, Rune finds herself summoned by Sanaki to fight against ChipNoir and his forces of chaos and disorder.

Last edited by Jeryl the Shadow on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Backstory Compilation Topic Empty Here's the ones I have...

Post  The Silver Dragoon Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:45 pm

~~~~Shinigami~~~~
Played by: Jecht (3rd outfit)

Shinigami was an infamous thief, commandeering the ship Prima Vista and taking what he pleased. Wielding a mighty sword passed down throught the generations of his family.
But as time went on, he decided to give up this life and settle down with his one true love. They grew and raised a son together.
But Shinigami learned he couldn't so easilly escape his past.
Years later, a band of thiefs known as Viperz, led by their leader Blade, sought revenge against Shinigami for the misdeeds he has done upon them in the past.
They ravaged his town, killed many, including Shinigami's own son. It wasn't long before they had gone so easilly had they had come.
Months of silence between Shinigami and his wife passed, before it was too much for her to bear. She couldn't forgive that it was his past and his previous faults that caused so much devastation. She also couldn't stop seeing their sons face everytime she looked at him. She left and never came back.
Enraged at the devastation Blade had caused, Shinigami took up his sword once more and went after the thief himself.
But before he could, the Deity of Hope, Sanaki, had summoned him to the battle of Cosmos. But Shinigami had realized, Blade had been summoned by the opposing Shadow Lurkers.

~~~~Zero~~~~
Played by: Kain

It happened in an instant.

Light flooded my eyes, and I became aware of my surroundings for the first time. I was bewildered. Where had I come from? What was my name? What is my purpose? Why couldn't I remember anything? But, shortly after searching my thoughts, it occured to me. Everything became clear. Where I had come from, who I am... what my purpose is. Rage began to fill me. The root of all of this. Kain.

"That weak-willed fool! He can't take care of himself, or get what he wants. He never has, and it's evident he never will. Well, I won't be the same. I'll get things done. How to do that? Dispose of "my" so called best friend..."

On my way to him, something strange happened. The world began to fade from my eyes, losing all clarity and vibrancy. And slowly, but surely, I began to feel lighter and lighter, like my very being was dissapearing from the face of the planet.. "Is my short existence due to end? This quickly?", I thought to myself. I had no idea of what was to come...

He was to become part of a conflict larger than he could have possibly known. He was being summoned by Cosmos.

~~~~Syaoran~~~~
Played by: Onion Knight (2nd outfit)

Lived a typical life until his 5th birthday, where his parents left him on the streets. He quickly grew into a love of traveling and reading about history. A few years later, he was brutally attacked by a group of older kids, and left to die, a passerby watched, but took Syaoran into his care. The passerby taught Syaoran the very basics of martial arts, and abandoned him, saying that was all he needed.

After gaining an extensive knowledge of history, he wanted to expand on his knowledge of fighting. He kept hearing about a tournament, and the prize was to go on an expedition to an uncharted forest. The thought of the prize was overwhelming, and Syaoran quickly registered. On the day of the opening battles, he met his old teacher, who said he came merely to watch, Syaoran became determined to show his teacher what he can do.

Syaoran eagerly waited his turn to battle, after seemingly hours of waiting, he heard his name announced, and he entered the arena. A roar of applause and cheers dulled the name of his opponent, Syaoran watched the opposing door, and a man looking like him came out, wearing a black robe, and an eye patch over his right eye.

Syaoran stunned by the likeness, the opponent took the moment to attack, kicking Syaoran in the head. Vision blurred, stun changed to fear and shock, Syaoran tried his best to counter, but his moves was to slow, his challenger seemed as if he knew all of his attacks. Syaoran kicked at the enemies legs, trying to unbalance, the man moved back and stepped on Syaorans leg, and kicked his leg out from under him.

The force of the drop knocked the air out of his lungs, and he felt a sudden kick to the chest, his body slid across the ground, and his vision vanished. Syaoran later awoke on the streets, a girl tending to his wounds. The two began talking about how he got in such a condition, and their lives. The girl admitted she was wanted as a criminal for being framed, Syaoran swore on his life to keep her safe.

Through pure determination, Syaoran worked on his martial arts, against any and all that would mean harm upon the girl, who called herself Kim. Kim always loved watching Syaoran fight, she said it was something about the way he fought, using only kicks, that interested her. A few months passed, and Syaoran and Kim met a nameless Samurai. After a quick battle, and Syaorans loss, he learned he'd need a weapon to help defend Kim, and asked the samurai. The samurai agreed, and the group got a hotel room, where Kim would spend her time while the two trained.

Syaoran bought himself a katana, but the samurai sealed it shut, telling Syaoran that holding a weapon was a great responsibilitiy, and Syaoran can only draw his blade when he says so. Syaoran asked when that will be, the samurai simply said "when you have the ability to hurt only your enemy, and nobody else". Days passed, and the samurai noticed Syaorans movements, his reflexes, his kicks, was all based around protecting his right side. The samurai noted that Syaorans sight on his right side, was gone.

The samurai asked Syaoran, if he was willing to continue his training, despite the challenge of being half blind, Syaoran said "If it helps me keep her safe, I'll do anything, pass any trial you have". That night, the hotel room was attacked by a group of black dressed men. Their outfits, vaguely familiar to Syaoran. The two quickly disposed of the foes, and Syaoran noticed the outfits, was of the enemy from the tournament long ago.

A friendly voice is heard calling Syaoran outside. Syaoran left the room to find his teacher holding an orb of magic. Kim suddenly floated out, unconscious, and laid before his teacher. Syaoran drew his sword, demanding her back, his teacher merely smiled. Syaoran attacked, but a portal opened beneath her, dragging her down inside, and the portal vanished.

Syaoran stood motionless, filled with rage and sorrow, his teacher said Syaoran had a long way to go, and the samurai attacked, a spike impaled him, killing him. A portal appeared beneath his teacher, and he was slowly vanishing, Syaoran attacked, but to late, his teacher vanished. Syaoran fell to his knees in despair, his right eye showed a strange glyph, and suddenly shattered, Syaorans eyes became more heartless, and his past enemy walked up demanding his eye. The two battled once more, Syaorans moves still known to the man, as if he watched Syaoran train.

This time, the two was evenly matched, Syaoran drew his sword with flames erupting, his enemy put his hands together and called his sword, a gladius appeared in flash of lighting, and the two began fighting once more, still evenly matched, the man lept back, calling himself Tsubasa, and held out 2 fingers pointing at Syaoran. Syaorans right eye glew, and an orb went to his enemies right eye behind the eye patch. Tsubasa removed the eye patch, and left.

A voice calls to Syaoran, saying if he left this world, he would find the means to find Kim. A portal appeared in front of Syaoran, and Syaoran walked through.

~~~~Sanaki, God of Dreams~~~~
Played by: Emperor (3rd outfit)

Long ago, when the worlds were still new, beings formed within the Void of dimensions. These beings, known as the gods of their various worlds, helped to shape the many worlds of the Final Fantasy dimension. Directly in some, subtly in others, they divided the work, ensuring that only two gods would help shape each world. Some of them, such as Cosmos and Sanaki, worked to bring good things to their worlds, while some, such as Chaos and ChipNoir brought only bad.

When the first conflict arose, the one which brought Cosmos and Chaos to blows, Cosmos was still a new god, having barely managed to imbue her champion with her guidance, the Warrior of Light. At this time, most of the other worlds weren't nearly as far along in their development, so all of the gods watched this conflict between her Warrior and the man Chaos had chosen, known simply as Garland. With his allies, the Warrior of Light managed to put an end to the menace of Garland, helping to secure the future of the original dimension.

The next conflict was the one between Sanaki and ChipNoir. Sanaki believed strongly in free will and the power of humans, which lead to his champion being a simple human, known as Firion. Rarely acting, he instead chose to watch from afar, confident in his choice, and not wanting to interfere. ChipNoir's champion, the Emperor Mateus, was inhuman at heart, despite his exterior, and cared only for domination and control. Firion managed to defeat the Emperor, but not before the Emperor had managed to imprison the host of heaven, someone dear to him beyond measure. The Emperor's clever schemes allowed him to be taken to ChipNoir, who now uses this hold to try and keep Sanaki from acting directly, threatening him from afar with his actions.

So on and so on, the conflicts raged. But none was as fierce as the original one, the one between Cosmos and Chaos. That conflict continued on, echoing through the ages. As time went on, Cosmos sought the aid of other gods in order to help train her, so she could help defeat Chaos, as his might was impressive, even for a god. Sanaki was the one who aided her most, mentoring her and helping her to grow as best he could, and, later on, would be the first to lend her aid in the Dissidia cycles. (Though I haven't decided what would happen, I don't want anyone to die just yet, so I'll make it through this.) One of the oldest of the gods, Sanaki and Cosmos had many arguments, due to the divergent nature of their goals, but in the long run, they were friends and allies.

When Cosmos and Chaos wore themselves out in their conflicts with each other, Cosmos sought the aid of Sanaki, her longtime helper, to guard her while she recovered. The conflict of his world had only recently been resolved, and he was still weary from his ordeal with ChipNoir, but he agreed, hoping to spare Cosmos anymore pain, and perhaps make up for his mistake in allowing the Emperor to run amok. Chaos, likewise, asked ChipNoir for help, who was only too happy to cause more problems for Sanaki. Threatening Sanaki's lover if he took directly to the battlefield, Sanaki was uncertain of how to proceed. However, asking approval from the other gods, he managed to gain permission to call warriors from the various realms, allowing him to still oppose ChipNoir without breaking his word.

Stealing warriors to help stop the new foes, ChipNoir still acted directly. Sanaki, taking a page from Cosmos, imbued his warriors with his power, allowing them to help match ChipNoir. However, he was still only able to match the forces of ChipNoir. Looking for possible ways to generate more power, Sanaki looked to the crystals. While normally the masterpieces of the gods, every being had the ability to create one, so long as they had a strong heart and spirit. He would use the warriors he called to help create crystals, which would then help give them the edge in the battle. It wouldn't be easy, but he had a goal, beyond simply defeating ChipNoir and keeping Cosmos safe, so it would help to unite the warriors and make everything work out.

Last edited by The Hero Of Time on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Backstory Compilation Topic Empty Re: Backstory Compilation Topic

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:16 pm

~~~~~Jeryl~~~~~
Played by: Gabranth, 3rd outfit (Basch outfit)

Hm? Who am I? To be honest, I don't know. I suppose...I'm a manikin. No, not one of those lifeless dolls that we fight so often. I was...I suppose I was defective. I gained my emotions. I gained my life. I was found by a wandering thief about ten years ago...yes that sounds about right. The world I found myself in was a world ruled by fear, by fate.

I admit, that at the time, I didn't know how to act. It was, after all, the first time I had experienced the human world. All I knew up to that point was how to fight. How to kill, how to plan, how to survive. When one lives in the harsh lands filled with these so called god-like beings, and monsters that towered far above any man, it is the only way to survive. Originally, I admit I tried to kill the man who had found me. Can you blame me? I didn't even know what a human was. I merely assumed he was another monster trying to kill me.

That was perhaps my biggest defeat. Never had I experienced such a loss. That was the first time I was well and truly scared for my life. I was lucky that the man had mercy on me. He must have realized my dilemma or perhaps he just felt pity for the man who knew nothing but how to fight. I later asked him how he was able to defeat me so easily, and his only reply was that I had no skill, only instinct.

The following years I spent traveling with the man, and learning from him. I learned the name of the place that I had found myself in. I learned how to speak and how to write. I learned how to cast magic, though I only had talent in using Aero, and he honed my ability to fight. He seemed amazed that I could use magic at all, to be honest. Something about me not being marked...whatever that means. Throughout the years we fought together and we trained together. I had soon grown far more skilled than him in the physical arts. I was physically stronger and more durable than he had could even dream of being. I was engineered for destruction. However, he far outclassed me in anything that was even remotely related to magic. Then came that day. That fateful day that he tried to part ways with me, something about how he had to go Cocoon or something. At the time, I didn't understand why.

That soon changed.

I had grown to see this man as a father figure, as a mentor. So I was obviously very reluctant to part. I made the decision to follow him. Looking back, my decision was fueled by my loyalty and gratefulness to the man, yes, but it was also fueled by a childish desire to see the outside world.

That was the worst mistake I ever made.

My mentor had a device hidden in one of the crevices. Now I know what it is of course, but at the time it amazed me, it looked as if it could fly! Such a thing was beyond my imagination! I couldn't gawk at it, I realized. My mentor was already inside the device, and I had to find a way on board fast. I was lucky, I admit it. I found the trunk of the thing, and as stealthily as I could, I snuck inside.

It must be noted that, as a wandering thief, my mentor is a master of stealth. Trying to hide from him, especially in such an enclosed area, was like an elephant trying to hide from a mouse. I couldn't hide from him, he was simply too skilled and I was careless and prideful. I thought that I could do it. As soon as I closed the trunk behind me, his voice rang out, beckoning me to join him. He told me that he didn't want to expose me to the danger, to the hatred, that our destination would bring. He tried to force me out, but he was too slow in his prompting. The strange object that we were in had already begun to take to the skies. There was no way that I could get off without injury to myself. So I stayed.

We arrived in a tranquil, peaceful city. It looked like it was the safest city in the world, and it was by far, the largest settlement I have ever seen. Not even that snow covered city matched the splendor of the city that I found myself in! It was absolutely fascinating to me. That...all changed. You see my mentor had a mark on his arm. He referred to it as his curse and his blessing. I always saw it as the latter. It had given him power, power that amazed me. Power that left me breathless, and I always found myself wishing that I had the same power that made my mentor so powerful. I know now that this was what allowed him to use magic.

For a time, all was peaceful. We checked into a hotel, we slept, and we experienced the sights and sounds of the city. It was a wondrous experience. But it seemed he had a reason for coming here, and every passing day I saw his eyes grow steadily more...resigned. He spoke about hatred. How it would well up inside people until they had an outlet. I should have known then, but I was a fool.

A month after we arrived, my mentor marched to the center of the town. He walked with a purpose, every step was swift and graceful. When we arrived, he bared the arm bearing his mark, and then chaos erupted.

As soon as the people here glimpsed his mark, there was panic. My mentor watched impassively. He knew what was going to happen. He smiled...and the shots rang out.

The soldiers had arrived. In the panic, the people had called, and the soldiers had answered.

That didn't matter to me. The bullets digging themselves into the old armor that my mentor had gifted to me didn't matter to me. The only thing that mattered was the dead body of my mentor in my arms. I saw red, and I felt a surge of power, invigorating me to action, and I blanked out.

When I finally regained consciousness in the morning, I was horrified at the scene that greeted my eyes. The once peaceful city was ruined. The streets ran red with blood and the buildings were razed to the ground. Some of the rubble looked as if a savage animal had suddenly been let loose. I dropped to my knees. I had done this? I had done such a thing to such a beautiful city?

Oh I felt sorrow and loathing at that moment. Loathing for that single loss of control. I finally understood my mentors words. He gave himself as a sacrifice to their hatred. He wanted to show them an example, show them that not all of his kind were bad. In the end, because I lost myself to rage, his sacrifice was meaningless. Oh if only I had seen the signs sooner! I heard laughter in my dreams. Laughter of a being that had accomplished what it had wanted.

I resolved myself. I threw away the now-bloodstained armor that I wore, and set off on my new path, a path of peace, of quiet, of solitude. Unfortunately for me, it was then that I was summoned by Sanaki. And here I am now. It seems as if I am destined to be a weapon of war, no matter how much I wish for peace.

Last edited by Jeryl the Shadow on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm

~~~~~Dude~~~~~
Played by: Zidane, 1st outfit

A clear bright day....the perfect day for a disaster
but since young Freeman (my real last name...everyone calls me it as it is..plus I need a name here) was ...well young he wouldn't know anything about disaster and all that not so fun stuff...

One day the boy and his parents went on an airship (That looks VERY Similar to Prima Vista) so they can head to the coastal city to sell some items... A normal thing for there family, As usual the ship was packed. It was fine sailing (or should I say flying?) until at one point a strange laugh was heard over the speaker... (Airships have speakers right? ...well now they do!) All of a sudden magic blasts came flying from all directions, burning everyone who got caught in it's path. Spells were flying up through the deck hitting unsuspecting passengers. Sadly Freeman got lost in all the chaos and couldn't find his parents, even though he could see the bodies flying all around him. The Mad laughter continued until another voice was heard.

"You Madman...even if I die trying I will strike you down!"

He heard that voice before
The voice of his Father
The murderer stopped laughing. "Then Die you shall!" As a bright flash was seen and a body falling off the ship
By now the engines were going out of control and one of the surviving Crewman took as many people as he can to a small escape ship

Freeman just stood there motionless even when the crewman took hold of his wrist to the ship.
All the while the laughter continued....

The Escape ship landed just in time to see the noble airship crash into the sea below. No sign of anyone he knew the young boy was taken by an orphanage (ARE ALL THE CHARACTERS FROM THE SAME ORPHANAGE?!?! no, no they are not.)

The next few years dreams of the event haunted the young boy until one day he decided that he had to forget everything surrounding that one event.

He left the orphanage, got a weapon to fend for himself and gave himself the nickname "Dude" to forget everything about the past (I just realized he gave himself a nickname and he gives everyone else a nickname...funny how that works)

Even though he would always know that his revenge still needed to be fulfilled
Though with the new Alias he had become a very ....Lighthearted,Egotistical kinda guy, if not only to forget the events on the ship
Over the next few years Dude learned how to fight...though he was not the best fighter and he was always alone (Once again I just realized this somehow goes with the theme being "You're not alone" STOP DOING THIS TO ME, ME!)
One Day while heading to a different city he was confronted with a bright light.

"You have been chosen to fight between the war of Hope and Despair (was that Chip's thing?)Do you accept to join the war?"

Dude, being a bit confused about why He would be chosen to fight in a war not being the best fighter shrugged,
"I don't know why...but sure, Better then hanging out here...not much left here....but still sounds like it could be a good time!"

~~~~~Negi~~~~~
Played by: Ultimecia, 3rd outfit (Edea)

Me and Snow grew up together in a small village. The water village of Mhaura was my home village.
Our favorite thing to do was collect small crystals that always washed ashore at the beach.
We played together, had fun together, and did pretty much everything together.
But as we grew, we each went to seperate training school.
Snow went to a Dojo to train in martial arts.
I was enrolled in an acadamy for magic in Jueno.
At first it was fine, I was allowed to stay home, play with friends. I had total freedom.
But as my training grew more intense, they kept me at the school.
They took me from my family, they took me from my village, and they took me from Snow. For good.
The training was very harsh. They trained me to give up my dreams, my hopes, and even my emotions.
Years went by, and I day by day the robbed me of everything that made me, me.
Their training was successful. The had stolen all emotion from me.
I was cold. I was emotionless. I had no desires or wants.
The only thing that drove me now was my orders. I did what I was told to do by those higher than me.
Nothing else.

When my training was finished, I was sent to work for the Star Syble in Windurst as a Magic Counsler.
I patrolled Heaven's Tower, giving magical guidence to the many high officials working there.
My life was spent, day after day, nothing but work, and no desire for anything else.
Until I am summoned to war.

~~~~Brawl~~~~
Played by: Tidus, 2nd outfit

Back in Reptheia, I thought I had it made. I was practically living in a bubble of protection that I created for myself, thinking nothing would ever go wrong. Little did I know the pages of my life were about to unravel in ways I never thought possible.

Shadow had been my best friend for years. We did everything together. Out of all of the many "friends" that I had, he was the only one who ever really got me. We linked on a level that might be even deeper than cellular. Sure, he lashed out at people sometimes; tried to start fights. I never really gave it much attention, and right now I'm thinking I should have. His problems stemmed way deeper than I could've ever imagined.

Things took a turn for the worse when Lily came into the picture.

She was the most beautiful thing I'd every laid eyes on, no doubt about it. Shoulder length brown hair that was always in a ponytail, eyes as blue as the sky, and her nervous little smile.

Shadow didn't take to her quite as well as I did, however.

He described her as a little parasite, trying to "suck the life out of our friendship for her own benefit." I called him insane, and after a few blows were exchanged, I considered him a part of my past for months, Lily becoming my main priority. How oblivious I was of the fact that he would soon shape my future into a bloody, distorted abyss of endless agony.

The day it happened, everything changed.

Shadow had killed her; thrown her against the wall and crushed her skull. I didn't even know he possessed the strength to do such a thing, but he proved to me he's more psychopathic than anyone ever thought possible.

If only I had been there to protect her. If only I knew how warped Shadow's mind really was...

Days later, a man named Sanaki appeared before me. I restrained myself from trying to attack him, because I didn't trust anyone anymore, and the way that he appeared out of thin air into my room didn't really help matters, nor the fact that he was clothed in such a bizarre way.

He extended his hand, and asked for me to aid the powers of harmony in the act of creating these things called crystals. Before I told him to get lost, he informed me that these crystals could give me the power to bring Lily back, and... enact my revenge.

I agreed to help without hesitation.

Last edited by Jeryl the Shadow on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down