Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behold! Sanaki's Personality Test Thread

+5
RoflSyrup
Jeryl the Shadow
Syaoran
DarkRPGMaster
Sanaki
9 posters

Go down

Behold! Sanaki's Personality Test Thread Empty Behold! Sanaki's Personality Test Thread

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

A personality test topic. I'll open up with two.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I got INFP and White/Blue.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Behold! Sanaki's Personality Test Thread Empty Re: Behold! Sanaki's Personality Test Thread

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 pm

ISFJ and Red/Blue
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Behold! Sanaki's Personality Test Thread Empty Re: Behold! Sanaki's Personality Test Thread

Post  Syaoran Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 pm

I got ISFP, and white/blue
Syaoran
Syaoran
Dimension Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:52 pm

I got INTJ and White/Blue. And you know what? When I looked at what the first one meant, it fits me like a glove.

Last edited by Jeryl the Shadow on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:59 pm

As well, I believe White/Red would also describe me pretty well, since White, Blue, and Red seem to be the colors most strongly tied to me.

INFP is pretty accurate though. Heh, INTJ is what one of my boyfriends got.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 pm

White, Blue, and Green fit me best, looking at the descriptions...except I'm not that orderly. Blue/Green or White/Green would probably fit me well.

INTJ fits me like a glove. I'm actually amazed on that one.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  RoflSyrup Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:04 pm

I got ISTJ and White/Blue

Sure are a lot of White/Blue's. o.o
RoflSyrup
RoflSyrup
The Sagacious Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Well, it's much more accurate. Colors are a bit more iffy. Though I find it pretty accurate for me, overall.

INFP, while I don't think is too accurate to me, is supposedly accurate. What say you guys? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are the ones on it.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Let me put it this way: Both myself and my dad are Masterminds or INTJ's. We were both laughing at how accurately it describes us. I think dad even joked that he was going to sue them because it was like they read his history.

In other words, for me and my dad anyway, it is VERY damn accurate. Which is surprising.

The colors was much less accurate to me, but meh, it did describe a few things correctly for me. Just no where near as much as the INTJ thing.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 pm

ENTJ

White/Blue

Hey... You need someone dead. How do you do it?

You've defeated your nemesis. Do you... Use his body as compost for your organic garden?

what sort of question are those? Xl
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  XanZerstorer Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:27 pm

ENFJ...

And Black/Red.

I totally saw the outcome of the first one, but I really don't think I'm selfish. Hedonistic yeah, chaotic at times... but... not selfish. D:
XanZerstorer
XanZerstorer
Homo Slice

Back to top Go down

Post  Acaract Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:46 pm

I did the first one before. I'm ESFJ for sure.

And I'm blue/white for the second.

As expected though, most of us here are I.
Acaract
Acaract
Clairvoyant Caliginosity

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroflamecutter Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 am

I've take the first quiz before (about a month ago) so I already know my result. INTJ. As for the other one... White/Blue.
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter
Strong enough to break the stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:27 am

Yeah, I've posted them around a couple of places, so you guys may have seen them before.

And the color one is more for fun, though it is accurate, to an extent. It's just less... precise, compared to the personality test one.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroflamecutter Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

I originally found the first quiz on the LifeFAQS secret board on GFAQS. I don't think i've ever seen you there, Sanaki.

Either way, it doesn't really matter.
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter
Strong enough to break the stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down