Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like to double check all the different stories we have going on.

4 posters

Go down

I'd like to double check all the different stories we have going on. Empty I'd like to double check all the different stories we have going on.

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Just before I start thinking of any other ideas.

Prologue (?)
All of the Destiny Odysseys
Shade Impulse (going by a different name?)
The whole Hell thing
One final story (To finish off anyone who happens to be left)
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'd like to double check all the different stories we have going on. Empty Re: I'd like to double check all the different stories we have going on.

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Sounds about right to me. Speaking of which I need to start on redoing the prologue for Dark...good thing spring break starts Thursday for me. (Monday/Wednesday classes)

Last edited by DarkRPGMaster on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

I'd like to double check all the different stories we have going on. Empty Re: I'd like to double check all the different stories we have going on.

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Spring Break?

I'm finishing up Winter break now!

Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:27 pm

I myself have Reading Week, which started today.

Anyways, those are the main ones, IIRC.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  XanZerstorer Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 pm

You guys go on break, I start working, haha. I've been scheduled all week long, finally.

I've got a friend who's gonna help me, we're supposed to meet up soon - like 45 mins soon. Should be able to come up with something.
XanZerstorer
XanZerstorer
Homo Slice

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Ok...I had an idea for the final story, I don't want it to seem like I'm making my people take the spotlight. (Though this one doesn't really involve me at all) I was thinking that near the end Stunna would return for one more battle.

The reason he survived he because he absorbed so much power from the people he has slain (and a few of the shadow lurkers) that he had a little bit more life in him. Though he is proud that he out lived Chip himself (or so it seems) he has completely LOST his mind (Not the way Kefka lost his mine...just insane though) and is Hell bent on killing the heroes to become a god.

As I said don't want to make it feel like spotlight but just an idea I'm sharing.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 pm

I had an idea on how it could work in the end, as I don't think simply having Neo Exdeath would be the best final epilogue boss... since we know the normal version of Chaos is in, I'm hoping we can use him as well as Desperado Chaos, so 'regular' Chaos would be the one actually fought...
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm

No that wasn't what I meant.

Each story has 5 battles am I correct.
He wouldn't be the final boss but be one of the last.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Mrdude22 wrote:No that wasn't what I meant.

Each story has 5 battles am I correct.
He wouldn't be the final boss but be one of the last.

Ah, I understand. I do have an idea of what the final final boss can be if it isn't Chip, though. But I digress; I'd rather deal with the DOs, SI, the normal final battle, and the bringing people back right now.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Yes...just thinking ahead.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Actually, I was wondering about something... do Syrup and/or Kitmeng have Destiny Odysseys/whatever we call the individual storylines of their own, or are they just appearing as antagonists?
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:48 pm

I think Kitmeng might be making one.
Not sure about Syrup.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down