Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell, (original) Dissidia...

3 posters

Go down

Farewell, (original) Dissidia... Empty Farewell, (original) Dissidia...

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Well, today I just finished the last things I wanted to do with the original Dissidia. Yesterday, I got the Rosetta Stones I needed to max out Garland's and Kefka's accessory slots (both are characters I want to pick up in Duodecim to give myself some more Chaos characters in my main/sub list, as well as being characters I need for original quests; Kefka for the Silver Dragoon and Garland for Ortus a Cado).

And today, I did a series of battles with my five most used characters on each side; Warrior of Light, Firion, Cecil, Bartz, and Squall for the Cosmos side; Garland, The Emperor, Golbez, Exdeath, and Kefka for the Chaos side. Each of them fought their counterpart on the other side and that game's home stage, and finishing off each battle with an Ex Burst. Most were on Average difficulty, except for my mains, Bartz and Golbez, who got higher difficulty ranks for theirs.

It was interesting how it went; Squall absolutely dominated in his battle against Ultimecia, while I had to do Kefka's battle again because Forsaken was reflected onto him somehow. WoL had to do two fights because the first time, Garland had the Ensanguished Shield.

This'll probably be the last time I play as certain characters in the outfits they were in unless I am forced to; many of these characters will be wearing their new alts (WoL, Cecil, Bartz, and the Emperor for sure, with Garland, Golbez, and Exdeath alternating). I am going to miss some of Bartz's old moves; Paladin Force and Wind Shear were pretty fun to use. One thing I am NOT going to miss, however, is being unable to turn off Summonstones; I'm so glad we can do this in that game.

After that, I took a look through the museum; the Battle Records (Fun fact: I've never lost a non-Arcade match with either Zidane or Jecht. Granted, the latter's one of my least-used characters, while Zidane I've mainly used in Story Mode), the Player Icons (I am only missing 6 of them), the Summons (again, glad that they can be turned off in Quick Battle), and Characters.

So, farewell, Dissidia! Unless I have the urge to play as Bartz in his original moveset, I don't think I'll be playing it again any time soon. I'm ready for Duodecim now!
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Farewell, (original) Dissidia... Empty Re: Farewell, (original) Dissidia...

Post  shinigamigodX Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:43 pm

huzzah! your finally up to speed! hey dont feel bad, i dnt even have my dissidia anymore. some a hole stole it from my car. but yeah, bartz had awesome hp moves in dissidia.
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX
The Greatest Attack Ever!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:41 pm

I dislike his aerial HP attacks, Bartz was difficult to approach with the characters I liked. Razz

And yeah, I'll be selling mine soon, I expect. I may keep it, but money is tight, so I can afford to sell it.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  shinigamigodX Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 am

if is still had mine i would sell it. lol i had to buy a bigger mem card for 012 cause im gonna keep my jap one regardless. lol
shinigamigodX
shinigamigodX
The Greatest Attack Ever!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down