Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess whaaaat...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guess whaaaat... - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess whaaaat...

Post  Mrdude22 Wed May 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Small Mistake.

During the second battle Yukanna has a Garland assist when it should be Prishe (Zell)
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Wed May 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Mrdude22 wrote:Small Mistake.

During the second battle Yukanna has a Garland assist when it should be Prishe (Zell)

Dude, I've said three times that I didn't edit the last two characters; they are preset, so I have no control over any of their moveset or assist. The final version will have the proper assists.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Wed May 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Herp.

I forgot assists are a part of that >_>

sorry about that.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri May 13, 2011 7:30 pm

I've been doing the second part of the DO; I'm doing the fights today, than I'll make the events later.

It's Hero vs. Zell, Zero, and Sanaki. Zell and Zero aren't that tough, but Sanaki... well, I had some fun with the Qu'Bia accessories. The AI is a bit stupid in the fight, but I guess it makes it sorta fair, though I may buff it a bit. It's the midboss fight, so it should be tough; only Dragmire (and possibly Kitmeng) will be as tough.

Also, since Zell doesn't have a specific battle theme, I used Battle 1 (FFV), and for Sanaki, I used Pandemonium instead of Crystal Tower for the music; I feel it's actually more fitting given the Emperor and the stage Razz Oh, and since I obviously don't have the Light Emperor DLC yet, I used Alt 2 for that battle, the old choice for Sanaki's outfit.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat May 14, 2011 9:02 pm

I went ahead and did the fight portions of all of Hero's DO; I will do up the cutscenes later.

Part 3 is pretty straightforward for the most part; all the opponents are preset and nothing too complex. Part 4, on the other hand, I customized all three opponents.

I actually had to nerf Kitmeng as he was too strong in the first trial; having high base Brv + Bravery bonus + Bonecrusher effect + Tiamat summon = PAIN.

And Dragmire is truly worthy of being the final boss of the Destiny Odessey; I actually lost both my trials with him, even after I nerfed his Bravery! Needless to say, you will have a hard fight on your hands, even though Hero himself gets a buff between the two battles; he has new equipment, a 20 level boost (he's level 90 fighting a level 100 Dragmire), and he finally gets Radiant Sword and Shining Wave in the last battle. Also, Cosmos Judgement (or should I say, Sanaki Judgment) is in this battle.

I will put up these three parts once the cutscenes are done.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Tue May 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Heh. Well, I'm supposed to be a good guy. Razz And Crystal Tower is inspirational to me. If not that, then Battle II for FFII would work.

And what are the Qu'Bia accessories?

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Tue May 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Well, either would work, I was just testing it out Razz

The Qu'Bia accessories are 100% breakable accessories that give various boosts, like the incense and resin accessories. Technically, these are Labyrinth-only and aren't supposed to be used outside of it, but they are able to be battlegen'd, so someone with a hacked file can give out a friend card with these accessories on.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Tue May 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Heh, so apparently I'm broken as all else. Razz

And yeah, Castle Pandemonium isn't too bad, but definitely not my favorite song in general. Crystal Tower may not be from FFII, but always been a song I liked. Razz

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Wed May 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Yeah, I'll try both out to see which works better. I'm currently playing FFIV: CC (I just finished doing everything important in Palom's Tale), but when I get back to Duodecim, I'm going to write up the cutscenes for these three quests (the battles are already done)

In the Sanaki fight, he has an accessory that gives him a huge boost to his initial bravery, meaning the first HP attack will hurt. However, the moment it lands, a summon combo happens that make him unable to do any HP damage for a little while. The last fight against Dragmire, the only advantages Hero has here are the fact that he has Sanaki for an assist and Dragmire doesn't have that boost to his initial bravery like Sanaki did; there's even a variation on that summon combo in this one.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Heh, I'm looking forward to seeing more. Just... not sure what to do here most of the time, you seem to be the only one with a desire to continue working on this.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2