Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know what costume I'm using for my character in our story...

+2
zeroflamecutter
Sanaki
6 posters

Go down

I know what costume I'm using for my character in our story... Empty I know what costume I'm using for my character in our story...

Post  Sanaki Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 pm

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/04/21/dissidia_onion_emperor/

Behold, I shall be heavenly and emperor at the same time. Discuss it's awesomeness.

It's kind of amazing how something so simple has managed to snap me out of my mood I've been in.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

I know what costume I'm using for my character in our story... Empty Re: I know what costume I'm using for my character in our story...

Post  zeroflamecutter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Lol.

They did a pretty good job with that costume, I think.
zeroflamecutter
zeroflamecutter
Strong enough to break the stone

Back to top Go down

I know what costume I'm using for my character in our story... Empty Re: I know what costume I'm using for my character in our story...

Post  Sanaki Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah, it's amazing. I saw it and knew that if I could use that in this, it would be done. It's easily the most godlike appearance of any of the characters outfits. I can't wait to get it. Still too poor and all that jazz, but it's not even out in Japan, so it'll be a while until it's out here, so I can wait.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm

I don't believe it.

I was going to come on here and discuss DLC outfits for characters, and I was specifically going to mention how I want Sanaki to be represented by the Light Emperor.

Looks like you beat me to it!
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Heh. Well, I only went with his third costume because it was the most... fitting, for what I'd like to do. But, assuming his EX Mode isn't his Hell Emperor form slapped onto his Heaven Emperor outfit, this is perfect. Even if it does do that, it might not be too bad, but I'm hoping it doesn't.

But yeah, this is absolutely perfect. I like how he has no feet showing, it adds a nice touch, I feel, of him just gliding around. Of course, who knows if you can use DLC for the stories, but that would be awesome if so.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Sanaki wrote:Of course, who knows if you can use DLC for the stories, but that would be awesome if so.

Actually, I do know the answer to this. If you set a character to a DLC outfit and the person you're sending it to has it as well, they see the DLC outfit. However, if the receiver doesn't have it, it shows up as the default outfit.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Wonder what it does with music. Razz

But that works for me. Wish I could set it up so they'd see the third costume if they didn't have the DLC costume, but that's not something that would happen. So long as I get to be Heaven Emperor sometimes, it's perfect.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Acaract Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Yes it's completely awesome. Very Happy

And hey Sanaki, how are things on your side? Lots of stuff has happened, especially
Here: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?6882-KouKou-no-Dissidia
and now we have here: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?8792-KouKou-no-Dissidia-(The-Discussion-Thread)

You are missed dearly....
Acaract
Acaract
Clairvoyant Caliginosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 pm

That actually somewhat makes me want to cry. It's nice to be missed, even if I don't like making people unhappy. *pokes* Email me, and I'll see if I can't get things rolling. I'm still trying to deal with... just the whole ordeal of it all, but I'm managing as best I can, so I'll be fine.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:29 pm

It just shows there are people who care, huh?

... oh, and to answer your previous thought... you can't use DLC music in Quests. A bit annoying, but it does solve that issue; we just don't use them for this.

As another piece of good news... I'm not sure if you noticed this or not, but we have recently made a big step in the progress in this; namely, I made a draft for the first quest for Ortus a Cado (It's Hero's origin story, FYI; I made it first since it doesn't require anybody else's involvement). This is a major step for us, as it shows what we can and can't do.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Well that gives me another reason to buy his DLC
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:37 pm

It definitely helps. First time in a while I've been up to doing things, so trying to catch up and all. Hard to do it all, but I'm doing well. Guess this is the Emperor's heavenly gift to me, eh? Razz

I expected as much for the music, but I wasn't sure. Shame, but not surprised in the least.

And did you include me as his romantic interest? A very important plot point we never worked on. Razz

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:56 pm

IT HAS WINGS!!!
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Indeed it does. It looks magnificent. I can only hope that the EX Mode is in a similar vein to it's base form, and not something more like... I don't know, a fallen angel, with a demonic face.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Some how I feel it will, no reason, just a feeling xD
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 pm

I have a sad feeling it will to, but I'm holding out hope that it'll look more angelic for it's EX Mode. I mean, they really did go all out for it's base form, compared to some other costumes, and it would be one of the few times a different EX Mode would make sense, so I'm hopeful.

Of course, I always thought just making a different base form, and that for EX Mode, was what they would do. I'm quite happy to be able to use his angelic form in base mode, but it does seem a bit like an oddity from a story standpoint, as it's equal to his EX Mode in power.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down