Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team PAUWNCH Discussion

+3
Acaract
Jeryl the Shadow
Mrdude22
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Team PAUWNCH Discussion Empty Team PAUWNCH Discussion

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Members of Team PAUWNCH:
Aqua
Jeryl
Snow

Discuss your plot
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Team PAUWNCH Discussion Empty Re: Team PAUWNCH Discussion

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Well, I suppose I should start with myself.... Here's my ideas...

Conflicts:

I actually have three conflicts throughout my story. They are as follows.

1. My first conflict is actually one of the driving forces behind my story. You see, I'm a manikin created by Chaos and ChipNoir. The problem is that I don't believe that either of them would create something with the power to equal or surpass them, so they incorporated a few safeguards. The first one is obviously the subservient nature of most manikins. This is the major safeguard, and one that most manikins will never overcome. A side effect of this safeguard is the lack of emotions of manikins. I am a defective manikin, and I lack that safeguard. The other safeguard is that once a manikin reaches a certain level of power, then their body begins to deteriorate. In a sense, their power becomes so great that it attacks their body. I reached that point a long time ago, however I have severely limited myself from most of my power, so it was never really an issue. However, when my mentor dies and I go bat**** insane, I unleash my power, and that's when the deterioration starts. When I'm summoned, Sanaki casts a spell on me, that bars me from my power until I actually need it. Under most circumstances, my power is so severely limited that I cannot cause any permanent harm to people. In exchange, my power is killing me at a VERY slow rate. However, during battles, it becomes necessary for me to use full power. In order to do that, I have to gather enough energy to overcome Sanaki's limiter temporarily. This is EX Charge. Once I manage to store enough power, I temporarily gain access to my full strength via EX-mode. In this state, my power is killing me at a very quick rate. Since I have to do this for every battle, I am dying throughout my story. I am constantly getting weaker, and I have to struggle to overcome it and gain my crystal.

2. My second conflict is purely psychological. I am afraid of my full power. My goal is to help Sanaki to the best of my capabilities so that I can gain redemption for destroying that town of innocents. The problem is that that town was the first time I ever unleashed my full power. It's what started my decay. Beyond that, the one time I went full power, I lost control of myself and went berserk. Subconsciously, I fear my power, because I fear that I will lose control and kill my allies, and thus ruin my chance at redemption. Hence, I need to overcome that fear. Pho will actually help in this regard. He'll probably team up with DEKM or Sanaki and knock me to my senses.

3. Finally, there's my conflict with Pho. He too has a large presence. To be honest, originally, he wasn't that important, however, I have recently come up with various ideas to incorporate him into my story. Pho is my mentor, but unlike the others who were summoned, Pho was summoned from the past. He is my mentor when he first became a l'Cie. He was determined to accomplish his focus, and he had yet to learn his magical prowess. Instead he relied on his mastery of weapons to fight, similar to Firion. Pho is a tactician, a schemer, and a manipulative person essentially. When first we meet, he realizes that I know his future self, and he takes advantage of me to help set traps for the others. Thus, my first fight actually has Pho as my assist. However, in my first fight, I end up fighting one of the heroes (Hero of Time, would you care to be said hero? If you agree, then you'll also be my assist in the next fight). After the battle, I realize that I was being tricked by Pho, and it causes me no small amount of shock. I then fight him off, and after the battle, I join with Aqua and Snow, thus forming Team PAUWNCH. However, after our fight, Pho systematically discovers my weaknesses, and realizes that whenever I fight at full strength, I get weaker. He also realizes that I am afraid to use said power. So, in order to remedy that, he comes up with a plan to rid me of my fear. Pho manipulates events so that I run into DEKM and then appears and knocks some sense into me, essentially. That battle is DEKM with Pho assisting.

That's not the end of his involvement however. I run into Pho again. To be more precise, he is fighting Stunna, Apparently, he has betrayed Chip to join Stunna and he has gained Stunna's trust, but then circumstances shift. It appears then that joining Chip is the better deal, so he betrays Stunna. When I encounter him, Stunna is winning, as he has gained enough power that his power surpasses Pho's. Pho knows that I know him at some point in the future, and he puts together various clues that I unwittingly tell him and realizes that he is a very important person in my past. He then manipulates me into thinking that I can't let him die, or else I will cease to exist. If that happens, then I will lose my chance to repent. Therefore, I unwillingly help him and fight Stunna, though I only drive him off. During that fight, Pho will be my assist again.

I am currently undecided if I see him again before the final battle with him. If I do, then I happen across Pho as he is fighting another one of the Heroes (or DEKM). Pho taunts me and belittles me, but I decide to help my ally at least drive him off. However, I deliberately avoid any killing blows.

At the very end of my second DO, I encounter him again. He attacks me this time and he taunts me with the fact that I can't kill him. He attacks, and I do nothing to defend myself, believing that he is right. That's when Sanaki makes an appearance. Sanaki tells me that in order to form my crystal, I have to defeat him, and in a sense, defeat my past. He then assures me that I will continue to exist even when I kill Pho. To be more precise, as long as I desire to stay alive when I form the crystal, the crystal will keep me in existence. As I trust a gods word over Pho, I finally fight back. My assist in this fight is Sanaki.

This is rough and unfinished at the moment, but these are my ideas for my conflicts.

~~~~

Battle Overview:

I don't know exactly who all I'm fighting yet, but here's who I do have.

Battle 1: Jeryl (with Pho assist) v Hero of Time (I'm unsure of the assist at this time.)
Battle 2: Jeryl (with Hero of Time assist) v Pho (with an assist of BlueDragmire...I think)
Battle 3: Jeryl (with Aqua assist) v Kitmeng (with an assist from a villain)
Battle 4: Jeryl (with Snow assist) v NarutovsIchigo (with an assist from a villain)
Battle 5: Jeryl (with a currently unknown assist) v DEKM (with Pho assist)

DO 2. This one takes place a little while after the previous one.

Battle 6: Jeryl (w/ Pho assist) v Stunna (His assist would be one of his lackeys)
Battle 7: I know this fight but I'm not telling until I get to this part.
Battle 8. Jeryl (w/DEKM assist) v Pho (with a villain assist)
Battle 9: Unknown.
Battle 10: Jeryl (w/ Sanaki assist) v Pho (Suggestion for his assist?)

Again, this is a very rough sketch of my current ideas. Any suggestions would be nice.

Last edited by Jeryl the Shadow on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Acaract Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 pm

You may have to fight me to protect aqua because I'm sort of her opponent
Acaract
Acaract
Clairvoyant Caliginosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Alright, when should this battle happen, and what would your assist be? I know mine will be Aqua in this case.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 am

I would be fine with being your first opponent. I actually needed something to happen to the Hero before his own story starts, and this will do nicely.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Thank you Hero. It helps me out a lot.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 pm

By the way, does Battle 2 happen almost immediately after Battle 1? If so, Dragmire can't be Pho's assist; Hero doesn't meet him until Battle 1 of his own story, which is after Hero leaves Jeryl. If it happens after Battle 1 of Hero's, it can work, otherwise no.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Hm...well I was originally planning it to be after Battle 1 of mine, but if it's after battle 1 of yours I can make it work. So it will be after your first battle. Also, who should your assist be?
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:44 pm

and now I need to change the timeline
Excuse me.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  NegiBozu203 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm going to add Shinigami's story soon, so be ready to change it again and give input.
NegiBozu203
NegiBozu203
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:56 pm

He already did it?
Ok then
Lets hope it doesn't cause some time paradoxes.
...I'm trying to figure out how the Prima Vista would work...as it burned down and that was my first time seeing it..unless Shiny goes to the Prima Vista alone
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Jeryl the Shadow wrote:Hm...well I was originally planning it to be after Battle 1 of mine, but if it's after battle 1 of yours I can make it work. So it will be after your first battle. Also, who should your assist be?

Yeah, I think this works...

Jeryl Battle 1 -> Hero Battle 1 -> Hero Battle 2 -> Jeryl Battle 2 -> Negi Battle 2

As for an assist... well, I'm not sure who works. Heck, a possibility is that I don't have one; since it is the first battle, you having an advantage of some sort makes sense... plus, Hero's supposed to be in a really bad state after the battle, and a two-on-one beatdown would wear anyone out...

... come to think of it, has anyone confirmed that it's possible to not have an Assist during battle? That's... pretty important, since quite a few battles planned have no Assists in them. I don't see why they would force you to choose one...
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 pm

In that case fixing up the timeline...again.

this is going to happen all the time isn't it?
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake182 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 pm

okay guys, I'm back now at least for a while, I gotta get crackin on this.... ha ha...

I've been so busy lately I haven't really had time to give this much thought, so let me ask a few things before I get to work

So like, We all get 2 DO's right?

and I'm already in a couple battles?(not that I mind, makes it easier for me XD)
snowflake182
snowflake182
Arctic Asperity

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:37 pm

From what I understand to make sure you don't break the timeline you have to have your final battle once you get back with Negi.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake182 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:38 pm

and that's AFTER we all get revived? Cause I'm supposed to die before the first Chipnoir battle
snowflake182
snowflake182
Arctic Asperity

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:40 pm

No.
Here is what I got from Negi's story

Syrup confronts you but Negi saves the day and Syrup gets killed.
I think you help Negi defeat ballandchain
you two have a friendly fight.
Negi joins your team to help you.
I don't know where you die cause I thought Syrup killed you but that seems to have changed.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake182 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:42 pm

huh... well I suppose that's what I get for being gone for so long XD so if that's the case then my final battle is going to be Narutovsichigo with negi assist right?
snowflake182
snowflake182
Arctic Asperity

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Indeed...but make sure not to finish him off.....I need to do that...

I'll quickly explain
Stunna (my villain) has a small posse of people secretly working against Chip. and we decided that he is part of it.
Now near the end of Shade Impulse before we fight Chip His whole posse appears (like 3 people including him) and I sacrifice myself to take them all down.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake182 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 pm

alright, I can have it so negi talks me back from Curbstomping him ha ha, also, In one of the topics I was looking thought Hero said we had no sephiroth, but I thought my rival was sephiroth?
snowflake182
snowflake182
Arctic Asperity

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:52 pm

..I don't know who it is.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 am

snowflake182 wrote:In one of the topics I was looking thought Hero said we had no sephiroth, but I thought my rival was sephiroth?

Ah, it is? I was just going off what Jeryl had posted. If Sephiroth represents NvsI, that works out just fine.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 pm

--Destiny Odyssey 1--

~~~Part 1/5~~~~

It has been a few days since I was summoned when my story begins. I am lost. When I was summoned, I met Sanaki and was told that I had to create a crystal, however, I was not told how, not even the slightest hint. I also haven't been told what the crystals even are. All I know is that they need to be created in order for us to have a chance against Chip, and for Cosmos to have a chance against Chaos.

Anyway, I realize that I obviously am not the only one that Sanaki summoned. There must be others and similarly, there must be enemies. I know I can't take on Chip's army by myself, especially since my health is failing, and I know that it will only get worse as time goes on.

It is at this realization that I stumble across Pho. I recognize him instantly, after all, I did spend ten years with him and being taught by him. It is then that I make my first mistake regarding Pho. I greet him as I have always greeted him: as my mentor, as the person who helped me through life.

He instantly realizes that I think that he is on my side, and he engages me in conversation. This conversation is really just a method to get information that he wants. After he discovers my mission, the Hero of Time stumbles across us. Unlike me, he recognizes Pho as a Shadow Lurker, and he attacks him. I still think that Pho was summoned by Sanaki. Why shouldn't I? The Pho that I was familiar with was a peaceful, gentle man who held enough power and experience to teach me the ways of the world and kick my ass several times. The Pho that I was familiar died to try and give the l'Cie a better life.

Therefore, I believe that the Hero of Time is a Shadow Lurker, and so I defend Pho. The Hero tries to reason with me, but fails. There is really no reason for me to trust someone who is, to me, a complete stranger, especially over someone that I had been familiar with for so long, and someone who was my only contact with humanity for a while. Hence, the battle begins.

Battle 1: Me(Jeryl) (assisted by Pho) vs Hero of Time. (If we can, Hero will not have an assist, but if we can't....I dunno who will assist him at the moment)

Pho and myself defeat the Hero, and we manage to do quite a bit of damage to him. Pho decides to try to kill him, but I argue against it. I don't really like killing people. Yes, in the wild I had been killing monsters without a thought, and I would have killed my mentor if he hadn't have defeated me, but at the time I didn't know any better. I had thought everything else to be mindless. However, during our ten years together, my mentor had instilled several of his values in me, such as the idea that life itself is precious. My guilt in causing the destruction of the town, thus negating the lesson that my mentor sacrificed himself for, only added onto my conscious. I begin to get a hint that Pho is not the mentor that I remember, but I dismiss it. He tries to convince me. He plays the part of being one of those summoned by Sanaki, stating that killing the Shadow Lurkers will make it easier for the God of Dreams in the long run. I still refuse however.

So Pho and I part ways, leaving the Hero wounded, but otherwise fine. Pho knows that as long as he stays on my good side, then he has a weapon to use, a trump card so to speak.

Later I look back and realize that I was acting illogically, but thats a story for another time.

Once he leaves, Sanaki reappears. He asks me what I was doing, and I tell him I was trying to help him out. It is then that he reveals that he did not summon Pho, but he did summon the Hero. My mind is shocked. Pho was not my ally? How was this possible?

Sanaki then leaves, but not before telling me that Pho was laying traps for the other heroes when I found him, but he hasn't yet had the chance.

I am determined. I believe Sanaki's words, but it is hard for me to accept that Pho is my enemy. I believe that there must be some mistake. Still, I know that if Pho is a Shadow Lurker, then he is my responsibility. I decide to track him down to try and make sure that there isn't a mistake.

Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 pm

The only thing I really need is can you mention the stage you are at.
Can't have two different groups at the same stage at the same time (certain exceptions if story permits)
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I am thinking that it will be near the crystal tower. Hero mentions that his first battle against Dragmire is at the Crystal tower, and that he has come there after our battle to rest. Therefore, I'm gonna guess it's something like the World of Darkness.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next