Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Hero Discussion

+2
The Silver Dragoon
Mrdude22
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Team Hero Discussion Empty Team Hero Discussion

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Team Hero Member:
Hero
...umm this is more of a post your idea and we look at it then a discussion >.>
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Team Hero Discussion Empty Re: Team Hero Discussion

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Well, the Hero's an odd case, due to not being initially part of any group at all; he doesn't want any part of the war at first, preferring to just help out others when he can. However, I believe it was discussed that he later joins Negi; perhaps after Syrup leaves, he joins up?
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Well it's up to you and Negi about that...I can't decide.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Also, at one point, either during his own story or during Shade Impulse, Sanaki will save the Hero from a trap set by Dragmire. Sanaki himself won't be playable; rather, he's Hero's assist during the fight. The battle would be specifically designed so that he pretty much has to use his assist to have a chance of winning; most of his accessories during the battle will be for boosting Assists, as well as the bonus selected during the creation of the quest.

As a side note, they've revealed that you can choose the outfit of assists as well as the main fighters; quite fortunate for us, no?
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:08 pm

SUPA FORTUNATE
That would be odd

Snow: Negi Assit! *Ultimecia Appears*
Snow: WTF
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Anyways, I'm been mainly working on the origin quest; y'know, the one against the Four Fiends? Here's what I have so far...

(NOTE: all five themes are from FFI, and each of the Four Fiends use themselves as their Summon)

Battle One
Hero vs. Kraken (Gilgamesh... not sure which outfit to use, since we don't know what he has...)
Stage: Empyreal Paradox (It seems to be the most water oriented stage)
Music: Chaos Shrine (Since it's also the Sunken Shrine theme)

Battle Two
Hero vs. Marilith (Not sure yet... either Terra, Lightning, or CoD...)
Stage: ... I'm not sure yet. The battle takes place in a town, so maybe something that looks sort of like one... Prima Vista, perhaps?
Music: Town

Battle Three
Hero vs. Lich (... Exdeath, maybe?)
Stage: ... err, something that looks like it's underground... Lunar Subterrane, perhaps?
Music: Mt. Gulg (provided it is indeed a battle track... the same theme was also used for the Cavern of Earth, remember?)

Battle Four
Hero vs. Tiamat (Kain... either default or Hooded Man)
Stage: Either The Rift or Sky Fortress Bahamut (they both are in the air, and both seem fitting for a Flying Fortress)
Music: Dungeon (Which is the theme of the Mirage Tower, the area before the Flying Fortress)

Battle Five
Hero vs. Dragmire (Garland, 3rd outfit)
Stage: Old Chaos Shrine (Although it may change depending on whether FFI gets a new stage or not; if it's actually something like Flying Fortress or Sunken Shrine, in which case it'll be used for that)
Music: Battle 1

... remember that it's not a huge deal if they overlap with other characters (since the cutscenes before the battles will make it clear that they are the Four Fiends), though I will try to at least give them unused outfits from the characters they are based on.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Well, here are some ideas about the Hero's storyline... well, of course it depends on how long exactly is every story, but this is just some stuff I thought of...

- A large amount of characters will get cameos in his story; some will be very minor cameos with only a line or two, but it's just showing him go around and fighting Shadow Lurkers whenever he feels others are in danger.

- Dragmire is his very first fight as well as his last. In the first, he is extremely easy, in the last, he's much tougher. Dragmire himself is the only Shadow Lurker he fights more than once.

- His first 'boss' is Sanaki himself. Basically, it's like this:
Sanaki: Hey, wanna come back? Very Happy
HoT: &$@% YOU, SANAKI!
But... you know... more eloquent, of course XD

- Either in his own story or in Kitmeng's (or both, to show it from both perspectives), he aids Kitmeng in a fight against another Lurker when they're arguing about something. not knowing he's aiding a Shadow Lurker (one would be the assist of the other). Afterward, while Kitmeng is willing to just let him leave, Hero battles him as well. Whoever was the assist in the previous fight wins (since they aren't as worn out from the previous fight)
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Lightning would be my recommendation for Marilith, just seems the most fitting. Terra doesn't seem very fitting at all.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks to Dark's Crystal idea and Negi's story details, I have the basic outline of the Hero's full DO ready, as well as what his crystal represents:

DO Part 1
- Before the first battle, Hero shows up in another story to aid a party. This is him coming back from that battle, and he mentions it prior to being ambushed by Dragmire.
Battle 1: Hero vs. Dragmire
- Hero easily dispatches Dragmire, and goes onto trying to help another party.
Battle 2: Hero (w/... some ally as an assist) vs. Shadow Lurker
- The third battle takes place between Negi's 1st DO, battles 2-3. The two discuss what they fight for, and why. Hero criticizes Negi for blindly following Sanaki, while Negi points out that Hero's method isn't very effective. Before they get into bigger battle, they find a Shadow Lurker and fight him.
Battle 3: Hero (w/Negi assist) vs. Shadow Lurker
- The fourth battle takes place after Negi's 3rd battle. Hero of going to warn Sanaki about Negi's treachery, but is stopped by DEKM, who helped him earlier. DEKM asks him why he's doing this if he hates Sanaki, and questions his strength; if he is supposed to be Sanaki's champion, why did he lose the previous fight? DEKM challenges Hero to see how strong he really is.
Battle 4: Hero vs. DEKM
- After beating DEKM, Hero reaches Sanaki and talks to him about Negi. Sanaki doesn't believe that Negi would turn traitor so easily, and asks Hero to try and help him see what is truly going on. Hero rebukes Sanaki's offer to have him join, saying that he does not need the aid of a so-called deity, and to prove his point, he starts a battle with Sanaki, despite the fact that Sanaki is unwilling to harm one of his warriors.
Battle 5: Hero vs. Sanaki

DO Part 2:
- For the most part, the 2nd part of the DO is Hero going around fighting Shadow Lurkers, getting the aid of some of his fellow warriors as assists. This part seems random, but it's actually quite important later on (it's a little underdeveloped right now, mainly since I haven't decided which Lurkers to use). At one point, Hero aids Kitmeng in a fight against a Shadow Lurker, and then, upon realizing that Kitmeng himself is one, fights him as well. This pair of battles would be split between the two stories.
Battle 1-4: Hero vs. Shadow Lurkers.
- At the end of his DO, Hero is attacked by Dragmire, who is much more powerful than he was at the beginning. All seems lost until Sanaki comes and helps him out for his last battle.
Battle 5: Hero (w/Sanaki assist) vs. Dragmire (w/??? assist)

A little unpolished at the moment, but that's a basic gist of it.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Rule 1: We are need the same amount of parts.

Negi is wanting one part but I am going towards everyone having 2 parts.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Okay, a few things...

1: Battle 2 will be with an assist of either Fallen or EpicGirl, with the enemy being Yukanna
2: Battle 4 will be against Zero, not DEKM (since it has to be whoever aided Hero when he fought Negi)
3: The four battles prior to Dragmire in the second half I believe will be Elice, Igroundwalker or aboveallofyou, Photoshopo, and SilkFrost or Blade, with one of the four possibly replaced by Kitmeng. The important part is that he fights a rival of one of the team members of most of the major teams.

I'll have more later.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Acaract Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Hmm would you be battling me?
Acaract
Acaract
Clairvoyant Caliginosity

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 am

Well, the idea I had was that Dragmire wants to get you out of the picture. He uses his shape-shifting abilities to try and get you to fight another Lurker that he feels is getting in his way, and at the same time wear you out.

... does Kitmeng actually have a Destiny Odyssey of his own, or does he just appear in other character's and Shade Impulse? That kinda makes a difference on how this would work.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:27 pm

It's time for me to do the first half of the DO, now that I have enough to work with...

Note that a lot of his battles will involve using special effects to change the way the battle works.

Part 1/10

The warrior only referred to as 'The Hero Of Time', or simply 'the Hero', arrives at the Crystal Tower, where he hopes to rest after a battle with Jeryl and Pho. He slumps down next to a tree and begins to close his eyes when he is suddenly attacked! A demon appears before him, referring to himself as Dragmire, and plans to hit the Hero while he is at his weakest. Hero scoffs at this cowardice; "I don't know who you are, but if you think a little fatigue will keep me down, you're as stupid as you are cowardly!"

Fight #1: Hero vs. Dragmire
Stage; Crystal Tower
Battle Theme: Dungeon (FFI)
Note: Hero's HP is cut for the battle due to his injuries (either by equipping one of those accessories that do that, or with a Create-a-Quest effect) Otherwise, the battle is in his favour; Dragmire has a lower level and inferior equipment.

Despite Hero's injuries, he manages to soundly defeat the demon, who claims that he will come back for Hero when he becomes stronger. Hero shrugs this off and goes to sleep...
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:35 pm

It begins...
which is good cause these are fun to read!
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Part 2/10

... but he doesn't rest for very long. His senses kick in, and he realizes that someone is in danger.

In Pandemonium, Team Fallen is working off a tip they heard; a tip that turns out to be an ambush. Yukanna manages to catch Epic Girl and Zero off-guard and attacks them. Fallen rushes to help them, not realizing that Zell is nearby about to taken him down as well... or at least, that would have happened had the Hero not sensed the danger Team Fallen was in. He knocks Zell into the wall before s/he can do anything about it, and Fallen manages to get to Yukanna before he can deal the final blow to Epic Girl. Hero, not wanting another one of the heroes to fall, aids Fallen in the fight...

Fight #2: Hero (with Fallen assist) vs. Yukanna (with Zell assist)
Stage: Pandemonium
Battle Theme: Darkness of Eternity
Note: Zell is injured, but Yukanna is at the top of his game. Yukanna has a build that allows him to get Ex Force faster, but at the expense of his Assist gauge.

After the piar of Lurkers retreat, Fallen thanks Hero the help. He offers Hero a spot on their team, but Hero rejects it. He warns them to be more careful next time, and leaves. Zero, who doesn't know who Hero is, asks his teammates who just helped them. Epic Girl explains that the Hero was Sanaki's first summoned warrior and the one meant to be his champion, but he refused to go along with it and set off on his own. Only a handful of the warriors have met him before and don't know why he still helps them out after his falling out with Sanaki.

Last edited by The Silver Dragoon on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:45 pm

1. My hero senses are tingling! XD

2. Team Fallen seems to have a lot of love so far in these stories.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:03 pm

I want to try and get as many cameos as possible in my story; since Hero aids a bunch of the groups, most of them will make an appearance somewhere. That is the only time Fallen and Epic Girl appear, but Zero appears a bit later...

Part 3/10

At this point, Hero has joined up with Negi (this part takes place between Parts 2 and 3 of Negi's story). In the World of Darkness, Negi asks the Hero why he fights foes the way he does, and not just help them outright. Hero replies like so...

''I want to make a difference in this world. I have never been able to not help someone in need; I know it's the right thing to do. But following one who calls themselves a god; who would do that!? You're not making your own way in this world by blindly following another. I do want to win this war, but I want to do it on MY terms. So, what about you?''

Negi replies that she follows her orders, as that is the only way that works. Hero criticizes her for not thinking for herself, but before they can get into a heated argument, Zell appears! Wanting revenge for Hero injuring him/her earlier, Zell claims that s/he is able to take on both of them now due to his/her secret weapon...

Fight 3: Hero (with Negi assist) vs. Zell
Stage: World of Darkness
Theme: ???
Note: Zell has no assist, but s/he does have a strong Summonstone.

Despite the 'secret weapon' Zell still loses, and flees. Hero tells Negi to set off, but before they do, Negi asks Hero if what he's doing is really all that effective; wouldn't working under Sanaki be better for everyone? Hero cuts her off and tell her to keep up with him.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Part 4/10

After witnessing Negi taking the side of Syrup, Hero rushes to where is believes Sanaki is, Hell's Throne. However, Sanaki is not there. Before he sets off again, he encounters Zero, who had followed him from the previous battle. Zero is confused; if he hates Sanaki, why is he trying to warn him about Negi? And if he was meant to be Sanaki's champion, he should be the strongest of the warriors, so why did he lose?

''First off, thanks for helping me back there. Second, I am not doing this for Sanaki's sake; I'm doing it for all of you. If Negi has turned traitor, she could turn on the other warriors like she did to me! And finally... I never said I was the strongest warrior, but... if you insist on seeing what I can do, I'll show you why I don't need a false deity to win!''

Fight 4: Hero vs. Zero
Stage: Hell's Throne
Battle Theme: Chaos Shrine
Note: A similar situation to the first battle, Hero is injured, but he has an advantage otherwise. However, this is less extreme than before; he has more HP than that fight, but Zero is not that much weaker.

Hero wins this fight, and tells Zero to go back to his friends. Zero tells him that Sanaki is currently at Order's Sanctuary, and then leaves.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Part 5/10

Making it to Order's Sanctuary as fast as he possibly can, the Hero meets Sanaki. He warns Sanaki of Negi's treachery, to which the God of Dreams thanks him and tell him that he will try find out if Negi really is a traitor. Hero start to leave, but Sanaki asks him to wait. Sanaki asks him to rejoin his side and be his champion, as was his original intention. Hero, getting angry, tells him that he doesn't need Sanaki's help, and he'll prove it. Sanaki, looking upset, nevertheless accepts his challenge. He proceeds to fully heal Hero and tells him that he does not wish to fight him, but will grant his request if it makes him happy. This of course only makes Hero even angrier.

Fight 5: Hero vs. Sanaki
Stage: Order's Sanctuary
Battle Theme: Crystal Tower (unless it's changed)
Note: Sanaki has a slight edge statwise in this battle. However, Hero has a trick up his sleeve for this one; Sanaki has the Carbuncle summon while Hero has the Cagnazzo summon. Meaning that when Sanaki causes Hero bravery to match his own, Hero will counter by freezing Sanaki's bravery, meaning that Sanaki will be stuck with 0 Bravery for a while.

At the end of the fight, Sanaki seems to be genuinely hurt...

Hero: "See? If I can harm you, you can't be a god! You can't be perfect..."
Sanaki: "... you're right, Hero... I'm not perfect. I make mistakes, I don't always know what's right, and I'm not invincible. And being a god means that my mistakes usually are greater than yours."
Hero: "Hmph... your mistake was trying to think that I would follow you."
Sanaki: "I can't do this alone, Hero; why do you think I summoned all these warriors? I can't beat Chip Noir by myself, and neither can you. But together, we have a chance. Please, Hero..."
Hero: "... are you done? Listen, I'm only interested in doing what's right, and doing it my own way. I can't trust anyone but myself to know what's right for me. I've proven that I don't need you, Sanaki. I will still help out the other warriors, but you can fend for yourself."
*Hero leaves*
Sanaki: "... I hope you'll understand soon... it's not that you need me... I... need you..."

... and that's the end of the first half, and that's all I'm doing right now.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Oh yeah there is a romance isn't there?
For a while I was like "wut"
then I was like "Oh yeah.."
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:50 pm

I actually had an idea where during Shade Impulse or Sanaki's part of the revival story, ones of the heroes actually asks him why he cared so much about what Hero thought of him. Sanaki replies by saying that he feels that caring about his followers' well-being is one of the most important aspects of being a god, and the reasons he cared about Hero so much was because he was the one who was trying to defy him the most. The hero who asked doesn't believe that it's the full story, but chooses not to pursue the matter.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:06 pm

And I can go with that.

I have nothing against gay guys (if I did why did I let Xan in the group XD) but I find a relationship between A Warrior and the Deity...kind of odd and weird.

Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Well, it could happen XD

... but yeah, it's more of undertones than outright romance. Hero's asexual, and not particularly interested in any form of romance, but the two do end up closer by the end of Shade Impulse.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Ok.

Maybe I just don't want a romance in my Dissidia. Fan project or not.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next