Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Hero Discussion

+2
The Silver Dragoon
Mrdude22
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Team Hero Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Hero Discussion

Post  The Silver Dragoon Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Well, I'm still working on the details for the second half; only the final battle has been completed. Some things of note:

- Hero will team up with a member of Team PAWNCH (probably Jeryl), Team Dude, and Team Brawl for a battle apiece.
- As well, some members of the teams that aren't the ally will make appearances, as will Syrup.
- All five fights are against Shadow Lurkers; he does not fight any heroes in this half. I am not quite sure who he will fight as of yet, but no dulpicate characters; he will not fight Thaumaturge as he has the same character as Dragmire, and he will not fight both Blade and STUNNA... but it's possible that they will appear as assists.
- Hero will either aid Kitmeng in a battle, or fight against him.
- All of his battles will have special conditions set to them, much like the first half. The final fight will have quite a few, possibly the most of any DO fight.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:33 pm

According to the all powerful timeline if you team up with someone from my team it has to be Dark or Xan as Shiny and I are away at this point and time
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 pm

I'm cool with teaming up with Hero in your DO. It sounds awesome actually. I also have to say you're doing a great job Hero. I enjoyed reading your story.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRPGMaster Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:46 pm

I could team up with you.
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 am

Thanks to Rune doing her story, i know how Hero's second part will begin...

Part 6/10

After Rune had helped Hero defeat Guardian Shadow, they had reached the Dimensional Castle within The Rift. Hero asked her for a match to prove that she was strong enough to be a warrior. Rune proved her strength to Hero, leaving him satisfied that she would be able to help out... but then, he thought to himself, how can anyone help in this battle, as playthings of two beings who claimed to be gods? But before he could say anything else, Elice appeared before them! Hero tells Rune to ignore her, and charges towards Elice... right into a Shockwave Pulsar. Hero gets back up, but realizes his sword is missing.

Rune: Hero... here's your sword... Please defeat her...
Hero: Rune, we can do this together! Just stand up and...

But before she can, Elice blasts her with her magic arrows, causing her to fall off to the lower level of the castle. The witch gets ready to do the same to Hero, when suddenly a barrage of machine gun fire separates the two...

Dark: Hey, sorry I'm late!
Hero: You... you're Dark, right? How did you get here?
Dark: I met Syaoran, and he said you and Rune were in trouble! Where's Rune?
Hero: Oh, she fell down... ? She's gone!
Dark: She must have escaped. Listen, we need to deal with the witch here first!
Elice: Ah, two-on-one? Hardly seem fair... fortunately, I know someone who has a grievance with both of you. Come!
Yukanna: I've been waiting for this...
Dark: !!! You! I thought I defeated you already!
Elice: Do you really think the Shadow Lurkers can be stopped that easily? Come, now; show me how you give given those lesser Lurkers so much trouble...
Hero: Rune... don't worry, I'll show you what it means to be a hero!

Battle 6: Hero (with Dark assist) vs. Elice (with Yukanna assist)
Stage: The Rift
Battle Theme: Battle 2 (FFII)
Notes: Hero feels stronger than usual for some reason... maybe Rune gave him some of her powers when she handed him back his blade? Elice starts off with a full Ex Gauge, and has Marilith as her summon.

After the battle, Elice says that she cannot waste any more time with them, and leaves with Yukanna. Hero thanks Dark, and asks him to help him find Rune. Dark agrees to help, and they set off, but Hero did not realize that he forgot to ask Dark something; how did Syaoran know where he was and how he was in danger? And something about the battle in general didn't feel right...

Last edited by The Silver Dragoon on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 am

This is a slight problem
We need to move Rune's story back in the timeline.
If you are meeting up with her now...this takes place after Many villains died and you just took a major jump in the timeline.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 am

Hmm... well, we have to look over Rune's story to figure out how to fix the timeline problem... if it's still much later on, we could move this to part 8 instead, though I'd have to edit some of it regardless.

So, at this point where it is currently, which of the characters would be dead?
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 pm

At Your part almost everyone if not everyone should be alive.

It's just where Rune started after meeting up with Shiny we are almost at the end of events as it is.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 pm

I fixed up the last section of Part 6 to make more sense (at this point, Shiny and Rune have not yet met up), and I will be doing Part 7 soon (which takes place between Parts 9 and 10 of Rune's story)
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Ok, thanks.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Okay, dude, just before I do part 7, since you're the timeline expert... at this given point (before Rune finishes her story), is Syrup dead, or has Negi not killed him yet? Are there any other Lurkers you know for sure are dead at this point? I have a basic idea on what to do next, but I need to know this before finishing it.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Syrup will most likely be alive...but after this he will meet with Snow and be killed by Negi.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Okey dokey, I have what I need to make the next part...

Part 7/10

After travelling for a while, Hero and Dark reach the Empyreal Paradox, where they meet Aqua and Epic Girl. Epic in on the mend after being harmed by Elice. Hero asks the two if they have seen Rune, which they have; she was just on her way to fight Elice. Hero tells Dark to help the two of them while he goes to help Rune, but suddenly, four Shadow Lurkers appear! It's STUNNA, Heimdalgc, Thaumaturge, and Syrup!

Hero: "You again!"
Syrup: "I believe this is our third time meeting, 'hero'. This time you won't have any help taking me on!"
Hero: "Well, I guess third time's the charm"
*Thaumaturge runs in for a surprise attack...*
Epic: "No, you don't!" *Blocks Thaum's attack*
Hero: "You're still hurt! Don't overexert yourself!"
Epic: "I owe you one for helping me back in Pandemonium."
Hero: "I... don't need to be repaid any debts... it's just... what I do..."
Dark: "Hero, stop trying to do this by yourself! Aqua and I will take these two, you fight them!"
Hero: "... alright. Thanks, all of you..."

Battle 7: Hero (with Epic Girl assist) vs. Syrup (with Thaumaturge assist)
Stage: Empyreal Paradox
Battle Theme: Blinded by Light
Note: Both groups have stronger assist gauges than usual. Syrup has the Lich summonstone, while Hero has Ifrit.

After the battle, Syrup flees, saying he has an appointment with Negi he can't miss. The others leave as well. Hero checks to see if everyone is alright, and tells them to come and help him find Rune. But before they do, Dark tells them to wait.

Dark: "Didn't the rest of you see something wrong in that battle?"
Aqua: "What do you mean?"
Dark: "Don't Stunna and Heimdalgc hate each other? From what I heard, Stunna wants to be the new leader of the Lurkers, but Heimdalgc is one of Chip Noir's greatest supporters. There's no way they would be working together!"
Hero: "We can figure out what's wrong later, Dark! Right now, we need to find Rune!"
Dark: "The three of you can do that. I need to get back to my group and figure out what's going on."
Hero: "... alright, then. Thank you."
*Dark leaves*
Hero: "And the two of you..."
Epic: "You don't need to thank us, Hero. One of our allies is in danger, it's the least we can do to help her."
Hero: "... Rune isn't even part of either of your teams, yet you two are helping her..."
Aqua: "Hero, who cares about what team we're all in! We are all in this together, and that means you too!"
Hero: (Even after I refuse to join them, they still are willing to see me as a friend...?)

They then head off to find Rune before it's too late...

And that's all I'm doing for now. The next two will feature Kitmeng, and then comes the finale against Dragmire.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:09 pm

I will add these two parts to the timeline
I can't add Rune's yet as I don't have a starting point.
EDIT: ok the only way this can work is that after Rune gets blown away she meets up with Shiny or we have a problem. You can find her after she gets saved by Sanaki after falling off SFB then she leaves to meet back up with Shiny after his final battle and she finishes her story.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Well, you can figure out what you want to do and tell me if I need to make any changes to parts 6/7 of mine... but right now, I've figured out part 8... and I highly doubt anyone expected this to happen!

Part 8/10

After rescuing Rune, Hero set off by himself again. Taking a rest in the Lunar Subterrane, he began to think about the oddities that have happened recently, and about when he was first summoned by Sanaki... when thinking about it, it didn't seem so bad working for him... but he couldn't have stayed with him, either... what was he going to do now? Before he can think of it any further, someone wakes him up; a brown-haired man with a blue tunic and green boots that he didn't recognize.

"Hey, there's a Shadow Lurker attacking some heroes in the canyon over there! Someone needs to help them!"

At this very moment, Hero's senses came in, even more intense than usual... without asking who the man was, he set off for the canyon... but a minute later, he was stopped by the same person as before.

"Hey, don't go that way! There are Shadow Lurkers there!"
"What the- you again!? Didn't you tell me to go there just a minute ago? I don't have time for this!"

Hero left the man behind and headed for the canyon. He may have noted what was wrong before with the contradictory advice from the stranger, but something even more puzzling happened when he met the person who he sensed was in danger... Kitmeng?!

Kitmeng: "Oh, good, you're here! You have to help me! Those two are trying to kill me!"

Kitmeng stepped aside so Hero could see the enemy... Dude and Snow?! What was going on? Why does it look like they are on the Prima Vista when they were just at the Lunar Subterrane? Why is he helping Kitmeng? And why do his hands look different?

Battle #8: Dragmire? (with Kitmeng assist) vs. Dude? (with Snow assist?)
Stage: Prima Vista?
Battle Theme: You're Not Alone
Note: No, it's not a mistake... this battle, the player character is Dragmire instead of Hero. Also, the two opponents are wearing the wrong outfits as well; Dude has the Pluto Knight outfit instead of the default attire, and Snow wears the AC outfit instead of the Cowgirl look. Dragmire has the Kraken summon.

After the battle, Dude and Snow are lying on the ground bleeding.

Kitmeng: "Thank you, Dragmire! Now, I can finish them off!"

What is happening?! Did he just kill two of the heroes? Is he Hero, or Dragmire? Is any of this even real? His senses were at even higher levels than ever before... it's becoming too much... is it all a lie... all these thought become too much, and he passes out...
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:13 pm

O_O

O_O

.....I don't think you can switch characters part way through a quest.

And this takes place AFTER you find Rune and help her?
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Mrdude22 wrote:O_O

O_O

.....I don't think you can switch characters part way through a quest.

And this takes place AFTER you find Rune and help her?

Haha, didn't see that coming, did you?

And I know for a fact that you CAN switch characters; if you look at some of the screenshots showing the mode, it shows that you can choose who the player character is in each one.

And yes, this is supposed to take place after Rune's part is finished.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Ok I didn't know that.

..I'm NOT adding this to the timeline yet for the sake that I don't break my brain.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Part 9/10

Hero wakes up not too long afterward... at the Lunar Subterrane, where he was prior to the battle. He looked at his hands... he seems to be himself... but what about Dude and Snow?! He looks up, and sees two Lurkers (Aboveallofyou and Igroundwalker, perhaps?) on the ground injured.

Hero: "Was I... hallucinating? I was just fighting Shadow Lurkers... but was that all a dream?"
"Not all of it, Hero...'' says a voice next to him... Kitmeng! "Dragmire, your plan worked! You can come out now!"

With that, the two fallen Lurkers disappered, and Dragmire appeared in their place.

Dragmire: "How do you feel, so-called Hero of Time? How do you feel about being so helpful to me? Staining your blade with the blood of powerful Shadow Lurkers; the blade I enchanted for you back in your battle against Elice? I was even nice enough to tell Dark that you needed help; I couldn't have Elice beat you before you got me the blood of Syrup, Above, and Ground as well! I posed as Stunna in your battle with that idiot, and that foolish wanderer was the perfect choice to impersonate in order to curse your armor to make that brilliant illusion of mine!"

Kitmeng: "I drew them here like you said, Dragmire, and had Hero aid me in fighting them. So, the blood of these four will give us the strength to become gods ourselves?"

Dragmire: "Of course, Kitmeng! They share similar traits to fiends from my homeworld, and I've been gaining strength just by this 'hero' attacking them! But there's one part missing... I need the blood of a hero from my homeworld, and there's one standing just in front of us!"

Hero was still recovering from the shock of the illusion... it seemed that this would be the end for him. But just then, an energy blade slices past him and at Dragmire, knocking him back!

"I've made it! Hero, are you alright?!"
Hero: "You're... Jeryl! How did you...?"
Jeryl: "That DEKM guy came up to me and said that you were wandering in a daze here. He said that you claimed that he had seen you already and he told you to come here, even though he told you not to! Here, I brought a potion!"
Hero: "Th... thank you, Jeryl. Now, let's show these Lurkers that we won't fall so easily!"

Battle #9: Hero (with Jeryl assist) vs. Kitmeng (with Dragmire assist)
Stage: Lunar Subterrane
Music: Battle with the Four Fiends
Note: Due to Dragmire's curse, Hero cannot enter Ex Mode. Kitmeng has a slight statistical advantage, and has the Tiamat summon.

Despite the odds being in Kitmeng's favour, Hero and Jeryl triumph, and Kitmeng is forced to flee. Dragmire, however, seems to be overjoyed at the result...

Dragmire: "Thank you, Hero! Kitmeng was the last Lurker I needed to draw blood from! Thanks to your stupidity, I now have what I need to make myself the new god of this world! If you still plan to stop me, I'll see you at the Chaos Shrine!" *Disappears*
Hero: "No... NO!!! Argh, all this time, I've been helping him!?"
Jeryl: "Let's go, Hero! We need to stop him before..."
Hero: "... no, Jeryl. I need to do this myself."
Jeryl: "... what?"
Hero: "Jeryl, did you hear what Dragmire said? We are both from the same world. He knows who I am, and I must have known who he was. It's my responsibility to set right what I did wrong, and I can't have you involved. I will stop him, and you and the others can stop ChipNoir. Goodbye, Jeryl."

Hero left before Jeryl could say anything else. Jeryl knew that Hero was walking to his death, but what could he do about it? He realizes that there is only one being who can help Hero now... if only he is able to reach him in time...
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

I will update the timeline now that my mind is fixed.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 pm

And here we have the finale of Hero's Destiny Odyssey:

Part 10/10

As Hero walked the the Chaos Shrine casting aside the sword and armor Dragmire had cursed, he was deep in thought. Was he serving Dragmire's interests all this time? Was there any point in helping the others? Did he accomplish anything meaningful in his time in this world? Well, there was no more time for second thoughts. He had to finish this...

Dragmire: "I knew you'd come, Hero. I see you've gotten rid of my gifts to you. Didn't you like them?"
Hero: "... Dragmire, what was that about us coming from the same world?"
Dragmire: "Ah, I was hoping you'd ask. Yes, it's true. I had you slay the Four Fiends of our world in order for me to gain power. You did an excellent job at it, as you did here as well. I am truly going to miss having you as my servant, Hero of Time."
Hero: "I wish I could say the same about your face. I'm not gonna miss you at all, Dragmire... or should I say, Goddess of the Sea?"
Dragmire: "Oh, so you DO remember some of your past life?! Well, do you remember this part?"
Hero: "Ah-Ahhh! I... can't move..."
Dragmire: "I know what you're thinking, Hero; 'How is he doing this? I cast away the armor!' Well, this is the true power of a god! I did take your advice from before, actually; I remembered to take the power from you before I explain myself..."
???: "But you forgot that Hero has friends in high places, false deity."
Hero: "I... I can move again!"
Dragmire: "YOU!!!"
Sanaki: "Yes, me. A piece of advice from the real deal; a true god cares for the well-being of his followers. No wonder Chip Noir chose you; demon scum tends to think alike."
Hero: "You came... why?"
Sanaki: "Even if you do not follow me, there are those whose lives you have changed that wanted me to save you. Did you think Jeryl forgot about you? Or Rune? Or Fallen, or Dark, or any of the others you helped out? I have something for you, Hero... something only my champion can wear..." *Produces a sword and armor* "Will you trust me, Hero?"
Hero: "Heh... I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I? Very well, Sanaki; I have defeated this lowlife before, and I will do it again!"
Dragmire: "How touching... but the world doesn't need an outdated god or his champion anymore! I WILL KN-"
Hero: *Hits Dragmire with his shield* "Just shut up already and fight!"

Final Battle: Hero (with Sanaki assist) vs. Dragmire
Stage: Old Chaos Shrine
Battle Theme: Battle 1 (FFI)
Note: Hero has a new set of top-tier equipment (something like Genji or Adamant, or something else along those lines). Dragmire has the statistical advantage, and if possible, a level advantage as well. Hero has several accessories that boost his Assist Gauge, leading Sanaki to have an important role in victory. Also, this has a similar summon set to Battle 5, only in reverse; Hero has the Magic Pot summon, but Dragmire has Scarmilogne, dropping Hero's bravery to 0 if he tries to use his summon.

Despite Dragmire's new-found power, he still cannot beat the Hero.

Dragmire: "NO!!!! I... will return... Hero of Time... and I will... rule this world..." *Fades away*
Hero: "Hah... I though he'd never stop talking. Anyways, thanks, Sanaki..."
Sanaki: "I only did what my followers asked of me. I will not bother you any..."
Hero: "... wait. Sanaki... I've realized something. All this time, I thought I was making my own way in the world, but I was really doing... HIS dirty work."
Sanaki: "Everyone was fooled by him, Hero, not just you..."
Hero: "But they didn't help him all the way through, I did. But... the way I felt when taking him down, in this new armor... this feels right."
Sanaki: "I thought you didn't want to follow a god, and now you do?"
Hero: "T-that was never my problem! I didn't want to follow a FALSE god... but you... what I'm saying is... I'll..."
Sanaki: "That's all I ever wanted, Hero; you made your choice to set off on your own, and you choose to help me now. Before we continue, I believe I have something for you..."

Sanaki hands Hero a blue crystal.

Hero: "So, you had it all along? Nice trick."
Sanaki: "No, it was you who had the ability to get it all this time. Now that you have, you can join the others in the battle against Chip Noir."
Hero: "Alright then, what's my first order?"
Sanaki: "Hero, I don't give orders. It is up to you to decide what you want to do now."
Hero: "Hahaha, I guess it is, huh? Very well... I'm going to get everyone together, and we'll all take on the remaining forces of Chip Noir."
Sanaki: "A good choice, my champion. I know that you all will succeed."
Hero: "Hey, with me on your side, how can we lose?"

And with that, the warrior only known as the Hero of Time has been given a new title; Champion of Sanaki. With the missing link within the warriors fixed, they can take on Chip Noir and his remnant. Will they emerge victorious?
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 pm

And another story ends.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:31 am

For the record, in case anyone is confused, these are the times that Dragmire impersonated someone else in Hero's story:

Spoiler:

I learned how to use the spoiler tags Razz
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRPGMaster Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 am

Nice. Guess that's why I'm the assist in that battle.
DarkRPGMaster
DarkRPGMaster
The Randomness Generator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 am

Ah... while I don't know for sure what I'm doing 'til I see the Quest Maker for myself, in the case that I make mine into a 12-parter...

I believe the two new battles will be:
Battle 3 (takes place between Battle 2 and the original Battle 3): Hero (w/Zero assist) vs. Igroundwalker (w/some Lurker as assist) on the Phantom Train; this part shows some contrast between Hero and Zero, and also explains what he was doing on the Phantom Train (which is where he encounters Negi)
Battle 7/8 (takes place after the middle fight - the one against Sanaki - and is either before the original battle 6 or 7): ... there are a few things that work here. Either Hero will fight a Lurker with Rune or Dark as his assist (depends on where it is placed), or the battles is against whoever his partner is at the moment (seems more likely in the case of Dark, as Rune vs. Hero already happens in Rune's story)
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next