Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Hero Discussion

+2
The Silver Dragoon
Mrdude22
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Team Hero Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Hero Discussion

Post  The Silver Dragoon Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Okay, here's my stories for the new parts of Hero's story...

(To clarify once more, the new part 3 takes place between Parts 2 and what was originally 3, while the new Part 7 takes place between what was originally part 5 and part 6)

Part 3/10

After leaving Fallen's team, Hero is unsure where to head next. He notices the Phantom Train nearby, and decides to climb aboard. He has the feeling that someone is watching him, but chooses to ignore it and take a rest on a seat in the back... until his senses fire up once again and he points the sword at the intruder...

"Hey, this is the thanks I get for trying to help you?!"
"Wait... I remember you..."
"It's Zero; remember that. How could a Warrior of Sanaki be so careless?"
"I could say the same about you back in Pandemonium."
"Hmph! I'm not here because of you; I wanted to find this person who thought it smart to insult me. See a sissy-looking guy with long, silver hair"
"Can't say I have... anyways, I saw two Lurkers get on the other car and decided to follow them, and I figured I could up some backup."

Before Hero could accept or deny Zero's help, two Lurkers appear before them! One a monster in the guise of a women, the other looking familiar...

Battle 3: Hero (w/Zero assist) vs. Igroundwalker (w/Dragmire assist)
Stage: Phantom Train
Music: FFXII Boss Theme
Tension is high all around, and brave damage is boosted.

Despite the close quarters making it difficult, Hero and Zero prevail, and Igroundwalker vanishes.

Dragmire: "Ugh, useless! I thought maybe she could've beaten you, but looks like you're stronger than I thought! Then again... that ally of yours seems to be a perfect fit for you. Fighting is all you are good for." *Vanishes*
Hero: "... what did he mean by that?"
Zero: "Well, I didn't like the looks of him, but at least he saw what we're capable of! No wonder you were chosen as the Champion of Sanaki."
Hero: "... don't call me that. I am a person, not some puppet for some insecure despot. I do what I do to help people, not hurt them."
Zero: "Don't kid yourself. You were made for fighting, just like me. I've gotta go, but the offer still stands; Team Fallen could use a strong ally like you."

Zero left the Train at the next stop, and Hero began to think about what Dragmire and Zero said; despite leaving Sanaki, is he still just being led on in this war? And why did his senses fire up when Zero was near, but not the Lurkers? He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he failed to see the other passengers who had just arrived...

... there's the new Part Three. This explains what Hero was doing on the Phantom Train in Negi's second part, and with the current set-up, makes for a better end to the first part than the old Part 3 would've.
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  The Silver Dragoon Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 pm

I will write up part 7 soon... I want Rune to actually appear in a battle in my story, so I think I might have it be the reserve of the battle in Rune's story against Hero. I might edit part 8 (originally part 6) a bit; mainly since I want to make each fight in a different stage, and if I do use that, both fights would've been in the Rift.

As for Hero's part of Shade Impulse... like Jeryl, there will be a section where Dragmire is playable, and this time, it's for real, not an illusion. I think I'm going to have a part where he fights Stunna's gang; while he would normally avoid conflict like this, he is now powerful enough to fight directly instead of relying on Hero to do his dirty work... which is not to say he gives up doing that entirely, of course. Hero's last fight will be against Dragmire once again, and it ties directly in to the battle against Chip; don't think he's been ignoring what Dragmire has been doing all this time!
The Silver Dragoon
The Silver Dragoon
Lord of the Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 pm

I don't think I will make Stunna playable.

Can't think of anything to go with it.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3