Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team PAUWNCH Discussion

+3
Acaract
Jeryl the Shadow
Mrdude22
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Team PAUWNCH Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Team PAUWNCH Discussion

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Actually, in my Shade Impulse, it's much different than the rest of yours. The rest of you have fights against villains etc. In mine, you actually only control Jeryl once, and that's the battle against Chip. In the first two, you play as Etro, and in the last two, you play as Pho. Obviously the battles are different. However, at the time, Jeryl is unable to fight as the decay has progressed to the point where he's near death.

Etro keeps him alive and slowly heals him, and she tries to carve a path for him, so that he doesn't fight more than necessary. She originally planned to not let him awaken until she's almost at Chip, but my willpower decides to wake me up and I head after her anyway. Pho decides to team up with Etro for a while. I'll explain his motives later. Anyway, she can be a boss fight in other SI's, but Pho has to be her assist, if she has one. Also, the SI will involve fighting both heroes and villains. At least, that's what I am planning currently. The first two battles Etro fights assistless, the next two battles Pho fights with an assist by Etro, and the final fight against Chip ends as the first fight in my DO begins. It's me with Pho as my assist. Alternatively, it's me with Aqua as my assist, as Snow dies before I reach Chip, apparently. I'm the first to fight Chip, partially because Etro and Pho slowed the rest of the heroes down. I don't know any of this until I wake up. Etro fights Hero and a shadow lurker, while Pho fights Aqua and Stunna.

So in short, she is alive during Shade Impulse, she can and almost definitely will be a boss during everyone elses SI. My SI is going to be different. I like being different.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:55 pm

I was referring to the last last story (after everyone is brought back)
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:58 pm

She will be alive then. It's not like she can really die. If she does, the FFXIII world will pretty much destroy itself, though I may be reinvented canon somewhat there. I'm mainly basing that on my belief of her necessity.

Could you explain why she has to be one of the final battles of the last story? (My points on SI still stand though, even if I did misinterpret your post. It's optional though.)
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Well I re-read your story post and missed that little thing about the Anti-Hero
Whoops
and now I must go to bed.
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience