Dissidia Ortus a Cado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through The Depts of Hell (The Bringing everyone back part) Discussion

+2
DEKMStephens
Mrdude22
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Through The Depts of Hell (The Bringing everyone back part) Discussion Empty Through The Depts of Hell (The Bringing everyone back part) Discussion

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Made the title myself
Members:
At first: DEKM and Sanaki
As it goes: Everyone else (the only one I'm not sure about is Syrup)
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

https://dissidiaortusacado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Through The Depts of Hell (The Bringing everyone back part) Discussion Empty Re: Through The Depts of Hell (The Bringing everyone back part) Discussion

Post  DEKMStephens Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Me and sanaki have been actively discussing this for awhile now
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Through The Depts of Hell (The Bringing everyone back part) Discussion Empty Re: Through The Depts of Hell (The Bringing everyone back part) Discussion

Post  Mrdude22 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Once again keeping it secret.
How could you!

..is Sanaki even on this board?
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  DEKMStephens Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Don't think so, and it's not so much a secret, as it is half baked, and not close enough to a finished product yet
DEKMStephens
DEKMStephens
Super Mace Wielding Lightning Warrior!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:08 pm

We've only just now gotten around to wrapping up who is being saved by who, just about.

And this should also be the topic where you discuss any ways you want to use us in your stories. I'm fine being in any of them just about.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 pm

The only thing I know really is that I need to meet up with DEKM at least once at some point so I can give him the nickname...
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:20 pm

I should be saved by Sanaki, I think.

Here's the thing: my entire reason for fighting was to gain repentance and the ability to forgive myself by helping Sanaki fight ChipNoir. Now that I finally did that, I think I will finally consider myself at peace. When Sanaki brings me back, I'll probably be more than a little ticked, and I probably will lash out or something similar.

Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Which one are you? You might be on my list already. I don't recognize some of the new names.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Dking707 (Jeryl) - Gabranth (Basch alt)
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Okay, I believe DEKM called you, but I'll talk to him about it.

Funny thing is I kept thinking about calling you, but kept spacing.

So... anyone else know who you want to be saved by?

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Just curious who am I under?
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Syaoran Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Not sure honestly, don't really have a preference
Syaoran
Syaoran
Dimension Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:32 pm

DEKM for you dude. And I have you Syaoran. Though we still aren't done with the list, we just pick a person, send a reply, and back and forth. Down to the last couple of people though. It'd be faster if we used a chat or something. Razz

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Syaoran Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Yea, starting to notice the chat at the bottom isn't used much......myself included lol
Syaoran
Syaoran
Dimension Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  RoflSyrup Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Yeah, some people just don't notice it. Sometimes there's quite a few people there though.
RoflSyrup
RoflSyrup
The Sagacious Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:37 pm

I meant more like AIM or other instant messaging programs.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Syaoran Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Best I got in that is Yahoo! Messenger
Syaoran
Syaoran
Dimension Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 pm

I have Yahoo, AIM, and Hotmail.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:51 pm

If it'll screw up the balance between the two of you, then don't do it. I do believe that I will lash out against whoever summons me, be it you Sanaki or DEKM.

Thing is, I've been extremely loyal to you throughout this adventure, mainly because, as I already stated, I want to earn forgiveness for my crimes. Since you're a god, I feel that the best way to earn my forgiveness is to aid you in your fight. Once I give my all against Chip, I feel that I have finally gained repentance and I finally forgive myself, knowing that I gave my life to a noble cause. Once I'm brought back, it's understandable that I lash out. Quite simply, I would resent the fact that I was at peace finally, only to be brought back by you (or DEKM...wait....I don't really interact with DEKM...maybe it is better that he resurrects me)

So in summary, since DEKM called me, then don't worry about it. It works out well, anyway.

On that note, do you think you could show up in my DO? Maybe as a boss or something?

And I have Hotmail and Facebook.
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Syaoran Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Good chance I'll betray people, an enemy will come up to me, trick me, I'll join them, allies will get me to join them again, and I help out against Chip, get killed.
Syaoran
Syaoran
Dimension Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm fine with appearing in DO's. Though a boss battle could be tricky.

And I'll just trade someone else. Besides, your guys input > our whims. This is meant to be collaborative. Once we finalize the roster, we'll put it up and see if anyone disagrees with someone rescuing them.

I also have Facebook.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdude22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 pm

What about Skype?
Mrdude22
Mrdude22
Exclusive Expedience

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanaki Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Have it, but don't really use it.

Sanaki
God of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Syaoran Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:16 pm

I don't have it
Syaoran
Syaoran
Dimension Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeryl the Shadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:21 pm

I lack Skype, unfortunately
Jeryl the Shadow
Jeryl the Shadow
Counterfeit Continuance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next